Fabric or Ministry??

RC420

Hello folks,

I'll be in London this weekend coming from overseas....already have tix to the O2 festival in Hyde Park w/Daft Punk. Afterwards, I'm debating between these 2 clubs...Fabric or Ministry of Sound....never been to either. Pls advise!!

Also, if anyone can recommend some nice sunday parties in the city, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again!

fabric , absolutely no contest!!

although if you like more commercial vocal house you'd be better off with morillo in ministry

but fabric is the best club in england bar none!!
sankeys soap is also worth a mention (before the new lay out)

you won't go wrong at either, both are fantastic clubs.

Whichever you choose, i'd advise getting tickets beforehand. The queues can be huge otherwise, especially Fabric.

ok i will rephrase for our morillo guardian

if you like house music that is more funky and things that you might have heard before then morillo is your man

however, if you like things dirty and more intense then fabric is the better option!!

i dont doubt morillo's talent, i have seen him on many occasions, but he is more likely to play vocal house as most US dj's do and he is more likely to play a song that is popular and that people know

where as your probably not going to recognise many songs that marco carola or craig richards are throwing out at 6am in fabric!! ;)

ok i will rephrase for our morillo guardian

if you like house music that is more funky and things that you might have heard before then morillo is your man

however, if you like things dirty and more intense then fabric is the better option!!

i dont doubt morillo's talent, i have seen him on many occasions, but he is more likely to play vocal house as most US dj's do and he is more likely to play a song that is popular and that people know

where as your probably not going to recognise many songs that marco carola or craig richards are throwing out at 6am in fabric!! ;)

sorry but if you think erick "is more likely to play vocal house" than you're about 8 years out of date!

moreover wtf does this mean.............".....play vocal house as most US dj's do"...........i mean i could give a few examples but i'd be here all night for fcuks sake!!:lol:

erick will play whatever is popular at the time

as well as looking like he will blow blood vessels when he twiddles his eq-s (for dramatic effect etc.)

erick will play whatever is popular at the time

as well as looking like he will blow blood vessels when he twiddles his eq-s (for dramatic effect etc.)

i disagree, he plays what he likes, that just happens to be popular.

and also telling everyone that he loves them!:lol::lol::lol:

What utter bollox!! Yes playin 7 hours you'll get a wide variety, but the last 2 occasions he's played there, he's smashed it!!

smashed it with Smells Like Teen Spirit and Tainted Love?!!!
No offence to the guy, he's actually a legend, and a good entertainer, but very samey and predictable.

smashed it with Smells Like Teen Spirit and Tainted Love?!!!
No offence to the guy, he's actually a legend, and a good entertainer, but very samey and predictable.

in 7 hours of course he is bound to play something like that......

Fabric = tech house / minimal techno
Ministry = House/funkier etc

Fabric = Super packed
Ministry = packed

Fabric = LOUD
Ministry = loud

Fabric = Lots of afterparties
Ministry = hahahah nah

I would go for Koko as another option just for this weekend only but otherwise there are a number of options including Club Azuli at the Cross!

Ive more or less given up on both of em cos of how busy they get but would say that fabric takes the piss sometimeshow many ppl they let in .

This weekend seems quiet for some reason . My tip would be to go to a wickid little day rave on saturday called Public Life , its in a converted victorian public toilet by liverpool street , kinda londons answer to dc10 . its 11am till 5pm

Back