Craig Richards
Matthew Dear (live)
Tobi Neumann

Room Three
Terry Francis
Hipp-E
Liz Edwards (Swag

:eek: :twisted:

I nearly thought I had booked my holiday to coincide with this and felt like I should cancel!!!!!

will be absolutely AMAZING, super duper excited. One of the best fabric line ups I've seen for ages.

Birthday bash no.2 I'm thinking... no.1 being deep dish & MoS and no. 3 being pacha in sharm el sheikh

ah, happy days :D

Even though im not keen on Fabric, never seen Hawtin or Villalobos before, so this is VERY tempting.

Ferd said:
Even though im not keen on Fabric, never seen Hawtin or Villalobos before, so this is VERY tempting.

you haven't lived mate !

You need to be getting yourself out for Cocoon next year !
;) :D

sounds great!

I'm interested to hear the reports on hawtin, i've seen him a few times this yer and each time so different..

think he puts more effort into it when he's in a decent club ( cocoon, fabric) unlike when he was in Edmonton

Talking of Fabric, will any of you guys be going to see JLC, Tom Middleton, Erol Alkan, Glimmers, Ashley Beedle on the 16th of December???

I'm very tempted for the 16 Dec but i also are not at all keen on Fabric anymore and it's a given that JLC won't turn up. That night will be PACKED as well and even more hellish than Fabric normally is on a Friday :evil:

N8 said:
I'm very tempted for the 16 Dec but i also are not at all keen on Fabric anymore and it's a given that JLC won't turn up. That night will be PACKED as well and even more hellish than Fabric normally is on a Friday :evil:

Im not too keen on Fabric myself, I only really go when the line-up stands out, and I think it does on the 16th.

The fact JLC is getting a reputation for not turning up to gigs must mean that he'll defo turn up to this one..! Or atleast I hope. The last time I saw him play at Fabric was one of the best nights ive had.

Nitefly, Eargasm line-up is very good, but theres no house room to go to to if the breaks get too much!! (I need it after about 3 hours of solid break :lol: ) Its only breaks and DnB that night :evil:

Back