Fabric London

hmm...so what does that mean?
that only the hardcore/music loving crowd hang on for the last few hours?

so is fabric really only good as an after hours place then (if you take 3/4am as typical closings fro most clubs):?:

Yeah generally by 4:30, the club tourists start heading home... You're not gonna be in a club at 7 in the morning if you're not that bothered about the music.

One of the best nights I've had there was a dirtybird night where Claude Von Stroke didn't come on until 6. He played such an incredible set of totally funky but heavy, heavy HEAVY basslines that you'd never get away with any earlier.

Off to watch Villalobos at Fabric this saturday.

Anyone got any suggestions on pre drink locations? Usually head out in Shoreditch or Camden if I'm in LDN for a night out.

Fancy a change this time.

Its a late finish as always for Villalobos so I'd be tempted to arrive late , like 4 or 5 am if you intend to see most of his set(s)

Can't think of anywhere that opens especially late in the immediate vaccinity

Incidently , does anyone know why room 3 is hardly ever open any more?? Could often be the best one!

Last edited:
I'm toying with heading down as well, will be flying solo. Most probably a 6am alarm and then a cheeky Uber there.

Room three is a mystery. I'm assuming they either can't afford to put 3 rooms on, or they aren't full enough to do it every week? Even so, nights like this there should be 3 rooms open.

they've been known to do after after parties in room 3 apparently but never been priviledged enough myself

Don't miss Dygas if you have the chance!

Sammy Dee in London on the sunday too! Gutted i can't make it this weekend!

Back