Fabric London 12th Birthday Weekender 22/10 - 24/10

kimajy

Line-up is about to be released for 30-hour Birthday clubbing marathon @ Fabric .. Ricardo Villalobos, Steffi & Pearson Sound already spilt as confirmed..

Saturday 22nd October 11pm through Monday 24th October 5am (:eek::twisted:) ..

OK, so it's :

Ricardo Villalobos
Steffi
Pearson Sound
Rhadoo
Kubikle ft: Richy Ahmed, Antonio De Angelis, Three & Droog
Moodymann

I'l be there, maybe this time I can actually meet you :lol:

We usually just do the sunday daytime though (although last year it turned into sunday night and then monday morning)

touch & go for me on this one :confused: .. meant to be on a conference that w/end & off to Spain the following w/end :p. They've sold out advance tix for this Saturday w/Jamie Jones already :lol:

Birthday weekender Room 1 line-up's shaping up even more though - a right old knees-up by all accounts :

Craig Richards
Terry Francis
Ricardo Villalobos
Antonio De Angelis
Ben Klock
Droog
Kubicle
Lee Foss
Margaret Dygas
Moodymann
Pearson Sound
Peter Van Hoesen LIVE
Rhadoo
Richy Ahmed
Soul Clap
Space Dimension Controller
Steffi
Three

i dont know whether to feel smug or like a sad chin stroker for knowing all of them :oops:

:lol:

fair play mate, its your music. I'm hoping in a long list of trance dj's id recognise more than you!

Are there any tech-house DJ's in that list that you'd imagine would play quite happy easy going sets on sunday afternoon?

Thats what I've experienced the last two years with Steve Bug and ivan smsgghe in 2009 and Luciano in 2010. I'm hoping for the same this year.

Maybe im thinking of a different Smagghe set from one of these on & on's but it was techy as hell!

Lee Foss , Richy Ahmed , Space Dimension Controller should be towards the groovier ( dare i say it disco'y) end of the scale with Ben Klock being the hardest man in the club. Terry Francis can go either way and some may play more than 1 set. want to see Droog and Rhadoo

last time i went i rang up the office about 9pm and basically got all the set times over the phone which was a touch

Maybe im thinking of a different Smagghe set from one of these on & on's but it was techy as hell!

Lee Foss , Richy Ahmed , Space Dimension Controller should be towards the groovier ( dare i say it disco'y) end of the scale with Ben Klock being the hardest man in the club. Terry Francis can go either way and some may play more than 1 set. want to see Droog and Rhadoo

last time i went i rang up the office about 9pm and basically got all the set times over the phone which was a touch

Definitely no need to feel embarassed about your knowledgeability !! Whole party should be ace.

set times : yeah they're really good about that !

well looks like my irish mate is flying over for it so would be rude not to go for a while :)

Excellent 8)

Does anyone know of a good place for breakfast other than Smithfields place above? Last year was a bit of a nightmare getting served there

what times are you plabbing on doing?? think theres a weather spoons at the end of the road but chances of it being open sunday bit slim

Just saw Maya Jane Coles is playing too. I hope its the sunday and not saturday night, heard great things off her

weekend ie saturday tickets sold out. I reckon Maya will play on the saturday night rather than sunday going on past Birthdays. Im thinking going early doors and sing the passout depending on who's playing when

weekend ie saturday tickets sold out. I reckon Maya will play on the saturday night rather than sunday going on past Birthdays. Im thinking going early doors and sing the passout depending on who's playing when

I've got a weekend ticket (direct from Fabric website with barcode, not one of the RA ones so should be OK to use). It's possible I might not make it especially if I go to Amsterdam next Thursday. Will probably decide for sure quite close to the day but let me know if you're in need. Refund of my costs only - no markups.

So for those going whats everyones game plan? someone gave me these set times for rm 2 but unconfirmed:
Arnaud Le Texier 11 pm - 1:30am
Steffi 1:30am - 4am
Peter Van Hoesen (live): 4am - 5am
Ben Klock: 5am - 8am

really wana see maya jane coles and ben klock. the rest will be a delightful , half asleep blur.
cant wait

Back