F1

03.jpg

"Yes Buckley, I'll do exactly as you say and then come good in 2009"

Enjoyed the first race of the season - loving the new car's - 70's stylee - hate the comentary - dull as....

Black driver + Not driving Ferrari + Boss of FIA/NAZI = Not a bloody chance sunshine.

why cant they have a 3 day limit to declare the final result rather than arsing about.

more red tape than a brothel.

why cant they have a 3 day limit to declare the final result rather than arsing about.

more red tape than a brothel.

They would if it wasnt Hamilton. Apparently the other team were going to appeal, but decided against it, yet they still do this 4 days later. Pathetic.

does that mean Williams can appeal against the dirty German for offing him that time in Adelaide and become 2 time world champ in retrospect?

declare the result within 1-3 days and let it be... or there will be no point watching the race!

Briatore on Brawn...

Anyone saw the comment of Mr Briatore saying that he wants Brawn out of FOTA's technical Director?! and he wants the TV rights money of Brawn at the end of the year because he has to spend another 10 millions euros on a new diffuser (all the rear has to be rebuilt to let the air flow to put more downforce than now)
Personally, i think he had to give a kick in the a*se of his designers for not doing the same as the "three"! shame on Briatore for being a bad loser!

other thing.....Luca Di Montzemelo must be going mad right now...i think he must have his shotgun ready for Domenocali... Massa 13th...kimi 8th...looks like we going back to the mid 90s for Ferrari... was it like 2 victories in 95? One for Alesi (his only one, in Canada) and the other one for Berger? dont remember...

im going to say my view from a outside point of view but this season will be between Brawn and Redbull with Renault coming back slowly and Ferrari winning 1or 2 races..
lets see what happens!

I see the Spanish (minority) are at it again, if the catalunya circuit isnt careful they will lose the Grand prix. :twisted:

_45757096_blackfan_512.jpg

:spank: :rolleyes: What are the authorities thinking letting this clown be there ?? :spank:

Oh and the race was predictable aswell. Apart from Hamilton getting lapped :oops:

Great win for Hamilton, drove superbly 8)

Hope Massa makes a full recovery, cant believe he was in such a bad way. :( And with the Surtees death a week ago in very similiar cirsumstances, the FIA will surely have to bring in some new safety measures/rules (which will probably make it boring again :rolleyes:) :!:

article-1202117-05D7660D000005DC-235_306x389.jpg
:(

Wasn't planning on going to Valencia for the european GP, even though I can get complimentary tix (It is soooo fooookin hot at the moment, imagine august :spank:) !!

But now that Shcumacher is confirmed as Massa's replacement, and add to the fact he can't get into a car until 3 days before due to the new rules :lol: It looks like a given 8)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8172310.stm 8)

All eyes will be on Schuey, though i'm thinking it stinks of a publicity stunt, and he'll only do a couple of races :spank:

BBC saying it's until the end of the season...

All he has to do is out-drive Raikkonen which should be pretty east since Kimi seems to have one eye on the WRC and the other on a beer bottle.

All this helps Button too as it's another potential race winner to take points from the Rd Bulls.

Looking forward to Schumi and Hamilton heading into the first corner in Valencia, or more likely Spa though... 8)

BBC saying it's until the end of the season...

All he has to do is out-drive Raikkonen which should be pretty east since Kimi seems to have one eye on the WRC and the other on a beer bottle.

All this helps Button too as it's another potential race winner to take points from the Rd Bulls.

Looking forward to Schumi and Hamilton heading into the first corner in Valencia, or more likely Spa though... 8)

No Schumi now :spank: :evil:

Back