F1

djchewie

really looking forward to this seasons action.

back on the BBC, no more ad breaks.

Kimi to win Aussie GP @ 4/1 - get on! ;)

Don't think i will be watching this weekend i decided to watch the cars go by on the north circular, much more exciting.

Been watching the practice on BBC via red button.

Much better coverage than ITV even with the 5 Live commentary.

They were showing classic races last night with Hill, Senna, Prost etc. 8)

McLaren waaaaay off the pace.

I reckon Barrichello for a podium on Sunday but a red car will win...(sadly)

Ive gone Kovalainen.. £10 at 50/1!!!!!! Thanks then!!

:lol:

looks like you lost your money!

McLaren looking like a milk float, Renaults not much better, and Ferrari's just about acceptable. Those diffusers are clearly holding a massive advantage.

Not sure I'm happy wit the new order of things.

All a bit of a waste of time if the diffusers are ruled illegal at the appeal?

They need to sort this situation ASAP as it's a shambles at the moment.

Kimi to win Aussie GP @ 4/1 - get on! ;)[/quote]

Now at 20/1! Ouch:evil:

Button bar a crash is the winner. A brilliant drive to claim pole.

Rubens is too old to win.

Timo Glock at 100/1 could sneak a podium spot as the Auz GP always throws up a surprise, especially a novice.

It's showing now who's been developing their 2009 cars for over a year, i.e Williams, Brawn, BMW (Honda) as their cars last year weren't so good and they stopped developing them in the second half of the season (or right at the start - Honda) to concentrate on this years car.

McLaren choose to keep developing their 2008 car and it shows now that the 2009 car is so under-developed. The others have 6-12 months head start on them.

I generally watch F1 in the hope there will be a mass pile up on the first bend and then switch off as soon as it turns into a procession

Can't say I like Hamilton much - smooth tax exile kunt

The downside to the coverage on BBC1 is:
No HD broadcast
No proper widescreen
They have poached that twit Brundle from ITV

As for the racing it looks like the first few races could be interesting

But despite all of the above I look forward to be able to watch it without advert breaks.

How Barrichello got away with that first blatant nudge in that first corner i'll never know

Used to drive for Ferrari and his team owner used to manage Ferrari - that's enough to still make him immune to penalties for the above like current Ferrari drivers are.

Just realised it will be a victory for Hamilton when the First Three are disqualafied in court in a week or two :confused:

Used to drive for Ferrari and his team owner used to manage Ferrari - that's enough to still make him immune to penalties for the above like current Ferrari drivers are.

Just realised it will be a victory for Hamilton when the First Three are disqualafied in court in a week or two :confused:

1 down 2 to go, Trulli was demoted yesterday, so hamilton got third 8) Started last, finished third, what a driver 8) Plus he beat the moaning twa7 that is alonso :lol:

Hamilton technically started last on the grid, but the Toyotas started from the pitlane and thus behind him.

Brundle is still a twit.

Back