f.a.o. barbie

S

seanbelfast

is it ticket to ministry next week or will u be able to pay at the door .thanks ;)

Pay at the door will be fine, tix only advisable for stuff like MAW.

I think I said to you before there is only one bar near Ministry and it's a Weatherspoons :eek: but let me know what you're going to do beforehand, would be good to say hello :D

Otherwise podium on the left if you're looking from DJ box, see a blonde bird prob wearing pink lol, that's me :p ;)

klingclubber said:
barb would you say no to getting a nice vodkha lemonade and lime from weatherspoons? is it that bad?

I have been known to partake in such activities :oops: It's a nasty Weatherspoon pub and dodgy Elephant & Castle crowd but if I want to go out for drinks beforehand can't see point in going somewhere central first and then out to Ministry.

Are you planning on going there beforehand on Sat?? If you are, will meet you in there and anyway the wine is really cheap in there :D

yeh i wouldn't mind meeting up for 1 ;) first
we will discuss tomorrow or on sat! we'll speak

think i'll be on the vodka sat night as have had white wine all week
i must share myself between the two! :lol:

klingclubber said:
yeh i wouldn't mind meeting up for 1 ;) first
we will discuss tomorrow or on sat! we'll speak

think i'll be on the vodka sat night as have had white wine all week
i must share myself between the two! :lol:

Will speak tomorrow/Saturday and get a plan in action :D Would be rude not to have few pre-drinks beforehand cos I tell you girl you ain't going to get anything out of me once I set foot in that Box at midnight :D

Back