extra 1 on coach transfer?????

J

jsmith4519

How easy is it to blag an extra person on to the coach transfer to san an?

i do mean like a thompsons and i dont like your answer lol

ooh yeh james i would say very very difficult, just b/c every seat will have been accounted for

smile very very sweetly and try chatting up anyone u can :D

spot the comedian tonight..lol...i guess we will have to pay for a cab for him...do u think its ok to have extra person in apartment on the qt?

jsmith4519 said:
spot the comedian tonight..lol...i guess we will have to pay for a cab for him...do u think its ok to have extra person in apartment on the qt?

james you dodgy nutter, you gonna try and dodge one person in everywhere you go!!!???

nice one hope it works for ya ;)

how do i find a thread...i know its been asked b4 but where i dont no

there is a search function at the top of the page.

underneath where it says IBIZA SPOTLIGHT FOURMS.

see it

It is possible

We did this last September, and had no problem.

Our mate was staying in different apartments in Playa d'en Bossa but was on the same flight. He didn't have a coach transfer organised.

We just explained to the rep, and they said it was fine. No blagging involved.

He just got dropped off with us at our apartments then walked down the road to where he was staying.

as of this year, there is a separate charge for transfers so I guess they will be more strict.

If the room is cleaned during your stay try not to make it look as if there is 5 sleeping instead of 4, if you know what I mean, because the cleaners may tell reception and who knows what could happen ;)

good point taff cant c it being too much of an issue though

james, if i was u i wouldnt let him check in with you at the hotel i would meet him early in the morning so no one see's him, the chances of getting caught are minimal

jsmith4519 said:
good point taff cant c it being too much of an issue though

The issue would be that you could ALL get chucked out. Some apartments it is really easy to get away with other places are really strict.

GOT AWAY WITH IT LAST YEAR AT THE MAR Y VENT

BUT BE CARFULL CAUSE WE HAD A FIRE IN OUR ROOM ME AND MY FRIEND NEARLY DIED BUT IF THE STOWAWAY WAS IN OUR ROOM THE SATFF WOULDENT HAVE NKNOWN HE WAS STAYING THERE SO HE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN IN DANGER IF HE WAS IN THE ROOM !!

Back