experiences.

F

flooper

pacha price for a glass of orange juice is 9 euros!! i was shocked!! my friend and i refused to buy more drinks for the rest of the night. the bar staff are nastily prejudiced. how is this justified? ibiza town bars are rip off places too.

we met tim westwood at the ibiza quay for the boat trip to pacha/el divino. he's a tall man!! he's very polite and friendly too. nice guy!!

we spent our last evening at a bar on bora beach. it was pumping funky tunes and the babes were delightful!!

why are ibiza female tourists of all nationalities so difficult to attract? i couldn't seduce a single woman, not even the toilet granny!! i couldn't get a f**k with a gorgeous babe!! bluntly, all beautiful and sexy women rejected me. it seems i need to bodybuild and be either black or tanned. naturally brown men are not sexy and welcomed.

Maybe they are a bit full of themselves thinking they are too good , Who nos. ;)

Awww just sounds like the girls you were trying to attract were too far up their own ar**s to notice anyone else except themselves so I wouldnt worry too much I dont think you were the one with the problem, there are lots of these girls about ( I aint one of the btw)

flooper said:
pacha price for a glass of orange juice is 9 euros!! i was shocked!! .

Prices are different in all the bar of the pacha because they are managed by different company ... i think that the cheaper are the one on the roof and the one in the small room...but i 'm agree that it is still expensive ...

Browneyedgirl said:
Awww just sounds like the girls you were trying to attract were too far up their own ar**s to notice anyone else except themselves so I wouldnt worry too much I dont think you were the one with the problem, there are lots of these girls about ( I aint one of the btw)

I found that most of the girls in Ibiza on holiday (the "beautiful ones") were rude, annoying and totally up their own a***s. They are a weird breed of female..... how do they get that fixed vacant, bored expression to stay on their face all night?
Generally everyone in Ibiza who is having fun in a club are friendly beyond belief - but this lot wouldnt give you the time of day - stay clear of them (unless you are an international jet setter or a top DJ of course) - AND they all had mullets....... :?:

There was one german girl I met over there who was absolutely stunning, and was very friendly too. It was a shame I was over there with my girlfriend. I never really got talking to too many girls over there, I'd get lynched if I did, but there were some complete stunners.....

In Pacha I was only paying 10 Euro for a vodka and coke though. :confused:

puppylover said:
AND they all had mullets....... :?:

HOW F*CKING TRUE IS THAT STATEMENT!!!!?????

What the hell is the mullet doing on Ibiza????? and on GIRLS.

Sod "fashion" you look like a gimp.

Bar M r werid with drinks 2

The waitress kept buggin me an my bf to buy more drinks as we could get a free shot of some mingin drink

GREAT :lol:

i fell in love with a girl from ukraine at space last sunday... other than that women here in ibiza are very pretentious unless there are trying to get something from u.

Red said:
puppylover said:
AND they all had mullets....... :?:

HOW F*CKING TRUE IS THAT STATEMENT!!!!?????

What the hell is the mullet doing on Ibiza????? and on GIRLS.

Sod "fashion" you look like a gimp.

Honestly Red, I couldnt believe how many I had seen on the Island. Hubby and were going to play a "drinking game" in Space and Bora - the first person to spot a non mullet had to buy the other a drink - needless to we gave up after about 5 mins as we would have been bankrupt and dead from liver damage... :eek:

experiences

gecko2,
you paid only 10 euros!! i visited pacha on a friday. i paid 9 euros each for coke and orange juice!! why the dufference? i suspect pacha barstaff are racist or cheat punters they prejudicially dislike. i can't prove this suspicion so i may seem paranoid!!

my frind is white and he received plenty of attention from bar touts and women. his dress sense is like a glamorous italiano. when women talked to him, they ignored me!!

i would have loved intimate knowledge of several different wonderfully beautiful and sexy european honey skinned babes!!

good luck everyone.

Back