Experience Ibiza for under 18s

mal1721

Hi. Was on here many years ago and I've got another chance to revisit Ibiza this time with 2 teenage daughters, 15 and 16. So I'd like them to experience the club dance scene legally, any recommendations please where we could take them between 24/30 October to get a real feel of the music that they would be legally allowed to attend?

none of the clubs will let under 18s in. there also isn't much open, both because of us just only coming out of covid restrictions and it being the end of the season. some beach clubs might still be open where a bit of music will be played, but it definitely won't be very lively anymore outside those very few club events announced on our party calendar (which for your daughters are sadly a no-go).

I

none of the clubs will let under 18s in. there also isn't much open, both because of us just only coming out of covid restrictions and it being the end of the season. some beach clubs might still be open where a bit of music will be played, but it definitely won't be very lively anymore outside those very few club events announced on our party calendar (which for your daughters are sadly a no-go).

I
Thanks Stivi 👍

Back