Exit Festival 2009

Morbyd

Line-ups already trickling out. Starting to look interesting.

So far:

Main Stage
Kraftwerk
Moby
Madness
Arctic Monkeys

Andy C & MC GQ
Bryan Gee & Kenny Ken & MC Skibadee
Caspa & Rusko & MC Rod Azlan
Chase & Status
DJ Marky & Dynamite MC
DJ Sub Focus & MC Jakes
Fabio & Grooverider & MC Rage

Dance Arena
Carl Cox
Dubfire
Green Velvet
John Digweed
Richie Hawtin
Sasha

8)

Who's going?

the dance arena is a back to back special for their 10th anniversary, no hard to work out the 3 pairings.

I want to go again but Caz wants to go Sziget in Budapest cos some of our friends are going. If i went id stay in a hostel or something rather than camp , i dont think i can do another 4 days without sleep again:eek:

Would seriously love to see kraftwerk - playing bestival too by all accounts - but that's a no this year :cry: Madness are childhood faves of mine - would be seriously surreal seeing them play in Serbia though! :D

Anyone you see at Exit is surreal , the location is unbelievable , really wana go again now i think about it

Was a bit surreal for me seeing Ministry last year... nearly 20 years after I first got into them!

Really looking forward to Kraftwerk and Madness, and Moby is always a good time live (seen him twice here in Moskva).

Definitely doing a hotel again this time. We stayed in a 4-star hotel suite last time... Novy Sad is cheap enough that it didn't break the bank and it was worth it... got a good comfy few hours of sleep every morning/early afternoon and that was enough to make it through the 4 days while keeping up up a busy schedule 8)

Yeah think jus a hostel or anywhere out the sun will do me for a few hours each morning. Would still pitch a tent n get a camping pass cos is such a laugh

I don't do hotels at festies although I suppose it is different on the continent. The camping at UK events is often the best part - meeting the random freaks pitched up next to or sometimes on top of you, trying to find the toilets in the dark when you're tripping off your nut, the lifelong friendships forged when some random lifesaver of a kunt skins up etc

question in croatia is whether the heat and mosquito factor makes it viable?

Yeah i never thought id say " I'll go but i have to stay in a hotel / hostel' but having camped and not slept for nearly the entire time in close to 40 degree heat there is no shame in poshing it up abit. The public bus back to Belgrade was horrific to say the least

Yeah i never thought id say " I'll go but i have to stay in a hotel / hostel' but having camped and not slept for nearly the entire time in close to 40 degree heat there is no shame in poshing it up abit. The public bus back to Belgrade was horrific to say the least
The 100 euro return taxi deal was the best money I spent last year...
We had a really nice young Serbian guy drive us both directions. A pleasure to converse with.

Exit festival was amazing last year! We had such a brilliant time.

I'd definitely recommend getting a hotel though, unlessyou can manage 4 days without sleep in the searing heat. They do bump the prices up over there for that period, we paid £80 a night, but our hotel was great, clean beds, air con, and they welcomed us home every morning from Exit with a sandwich and fresh juice :D

If I hadnt already committed myself for July - I would be there even if only to see Kraftwerk and Moby again..... 8)

the dance arena is a back to back special for their 10th anniversary, no hard to work out the 3 pairings.

So you'd think but apparently they like to pair DJ's with someone who plays a very different sound :confused: Not sure if we're going yet, we need to be back in Amsterdam for Dancevalley on Saturday anyway...

Back