excitement for the day.......

discoplayer

going skiing/snowboarding for a whole 7days with my new man & i'm leaving TOMORROW!!!

woooohooooo **doing little jiggy jiggy dance**
giddy up!!!:twisted:8):twisted:

now.... your turn......
is there anything exciting happening over that side of the world???:lol:;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing on the scale of that but I'm having a week and a half off work from Friday and you've no idea how much I've earned this! :eek:

(sadly not going to Ibiza this year. Someone please apologise to Grace Jones for me.)

Sounds like a fun week for both... I have an appointment in 1 hour for 4 more hours of pain in the tattoo shop so my week will be spent with a swollen back full of scabs :cry:

WHY??? :eek: I hate it, I dont know why I do it to myself lol I've had 20 hours on it already.. I'll scream and cry all the way through and I have to go on my own, I'm only a girl!!

(sadly not going to Ibiza this year. Someone please apologise to Grace Jones for me.)

You read the interview with her in Pacha mag this month ?? (its now online) Was a good read, she sounds proper nuts :eek: :lol: (in a good way) 8)

I'm very tempted to go over for that :spank:

To be fair I have seen her six times and scrambled on stage for two of them so I think I've done by bit to support her pension fund. :lol:

going skiing/snowboarding for a whole 7days with my new man & i'm leaving TOMORROW!!!

woooohooooo **doing little jiggy jiggy dance**
giddy up!!!:twisted:8):twisted:

now.... your turn......
is there anything exciting happening over that side of the world???:lol:;)

have a wicked time beano xx :D

got a couple of events lined up on the south coast but a generally quiet summer for me this year... :confused:

Off to Glade festival thursday morning , not back at work till wednesday!:)
Weather is looking bit dodgy so taking full wellies etc but having been in 2007 when we had the worst rain decades i rkn I can handle anything!

... my new man ...
2h5tteo.gif

:lol:

Going to Scarborough for the day next Monday:oops: Can't wait tbh, flying a kite on the beach with my boy, cheap seaside hotdogs, amusement arcades, takes some beating :) :) :)

:(
I've got post-holiday depression.
Maybe if I go book my September trip I'll feel better :confused:

Should be available on prescription (cost approx £8). A trip to Ibiza paid for by the nhs would cure most ailments :)

Get it done Morbyd, you know it's the finest tonic on earth:):):)

ENJOY - to those having a proper holiday :)

Apart from my stag do in August, it's quite until the wedding.

And more importantly the honeymoon! Kenya, Tanzania & Dubai.8)

And also off to Goa & Kerala in Dec/Jan.

All booked.8)

Back