EVERYONES FAVOURITE NIGHT ON THE ISLE

I've already left when Barbie and Tom get there, but I'm going to
try to meet up with them at Creamfields instead!

I'm off home now to veg infront of the TV.

Have a great evening everyone.xxxxx

xpander said:
I've already left when Barbie and Tom get there, but I'm going to
try to meet up with them at Creamfields instead!

I'm off home now to veg infront of the TV.

Have a great evening everyone.xxxxx

have a GREAT eve tooooooooooo :D

Robo said:
gecko2 said:
Carl Cox's Global night @ Space (Tuesdays)

I'm there same time as you lot too. :p

cu there geck.

Cool 8) We'll all have to meet up. Where abouts you stopping Robo?

There's me and my girlfriend, my mate and his German girlfriend and a load more Germans out there when we're there. Can't wait, 2 months from now I'll be toasting my head in more ways than one. :lol:

whats with all the germans? :lol: :lol:

i'm stopping in my old folks place in cala Llonga.

You?? Jet apartments??

Stopping at the Tur Palace/Palas?? further up past Jet just near Ancient People. My mate's girlfriend's German and they're their German friends, I've met them a few times, they're a good laugh for Germans.

my fave nite

Only been back 3days but looking back it has 2 b cream@amnesia. Tiesto was banging, especially when he whipped in william orbit (an old classic) but mixed very well :D ending with guy ornadell finished the nite off well

Definately Cream opening 2002. Tiesto Solo. Although the clubs officialy had to close around 6, I remember that I was dancing my ass off, and when the real last vinyl did blow the speakers, was it already 9 or something, I opened my eyes, the sun was shining and I had a smile on my face.....

Got more good nights on Ibiza... My first year on Ibiza when I was going to El Divino. Don't know the name of the party, but DJ Taucher and DJ Tiesto were playing. It was Tiesto his first gig at Ibiza, he just started his break through...
Dj Taucher was too stoned or whatever to mix.. it was really bad.. but Tiesto made it up... Danced my ass off...

And more... Also my 3rd year Manumission, it couldn't be the music, but it was really a good night, nice company, good atmosphere, everything just perfect and a very hot end with a very hot guy, but ok.. that is private..;)

Firstly .. Robo .. LESS of the OLD FOLKS ...

Secondly ... sunday afternooons DJ Biff ... how come ?

Back