event

S

seanbelfast

the best event u intend on not missing in ibiza this yr.
mines has to be the essential mix @privlege or paul oakenfold tiesto and paul van dyk @amnesian to be recorded for the essential mix on the 7th of aug :D :D :D :D

seanbelfast said:
mines has to be the essential mix @privlege or paul oakenfold tiesto and paul van dyk @amnesian to be recorded for the essential mix on the 7th of aug :D :D :D :D

this makes no sense...

Robo said:
seanbelfast said:

this makes no sense...
as it says above either the essential mix @privelge radio1 weekend or thursday the 7th of august @amensia with pvd tiesto and oakenfold to be recorded for the essential mix

Circoloco

The craziest party on the planet.
Every party is good for a different reason and the DJs are unadvertised.
THAT is underground baby!!
(GIve or take a few compilation albums in HMV :oops: )

i didn't think there was going to be an essential mix this year at prvilege, because its at amnesia on the thursday.

Robo said:
i didn't think there was going to be an essential mix this year at prvilege, because its at amnesia on the thursday.
i think there is mate the essential mix from ibiza is usually live on the sat i think the amensia mix is to be recorded for the foolwing week rather than tong from space which it has been in recent yrs

slipmatt at nitelife wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with Robo on this one - I thought the reason its getting recorded from Amnesia on Thursday is so it can be broadcast on the Saturday it would normally be on...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I heard the folk on R1 saying they weren't doing any more ess. mixes at Manumission...

Dunno

time will tell peeps i hope there is an essential mix @privlege

Robo is right! Ive spoke to people at Cream and its at amnesia for radio one, on a thurs- recorded for sat.

Im lookin forward to that event, Morillo at Pacha- which will be f***ing sweeet!!! And sven and laurent garnier @ cocoon :):):):)

tiesto and PVD on sept 4th cream amnesia...but before that i'm gonna see PVD for the second time this year on july 22... a little warm up for ibiza which will follow a month later :)
nik

Im gonna c PVD for the second time this month at Gatecrasher this sat! Never been the republic before- should be quality! :)

Back