Euromillions

if anyone was to ever win such a thing, apart from the vigorous spending that would follow, once the dust had settled...what would you do? I always thought I would need a "follie", I think I would like to run a bar or have a little mens boutique somewhere or a record shop or something, not really worries about making money, just something to do because there are only so many holidays you can take or aston martins you can buy....Oh and I would definately have to buy a nice sunseeker yacht with a riva 500 for pottering about in!!! 8)

If I win... I'm taking all spotlighters to Ibiza for opening parties next summer!!!! You can all stay between my new villa and my 120ft yatch.
(I would take you all for closing partys... but i can't get it off work :oops:)
J

Build a golf course in Spain, build a huge f-off Villa on it and watch the money roll in from the tourists and then build some more villas to sell and make even more money......I'm not greedy but after being out there last weekend its a very good investment and free golf......:lol:!

Build a golf course in Spain, build a huge f-off Villa on it and watch the money roll in from the tourists and then build some more villas to sell and make even more money......I'm not greedy but after being out there last weekend its a very good investment and free golf......:lol:!

no need to build one mate, just buy one around san roque, they come with free golf anyway, imagine having Valderama as your local club?? plus you could moor the yacht in sotogrande!!! very nice!!!

if anyone was to ever win such a thing, apart from the vigorous spending that would follow, once the dust had settled...what would you do? I always thought I would need a "follie", I think I would like to run a bar or have a little mens boutique somewhere or a record shop or something, not really worries about making money, just something to do because there are only so many holidays you can take or aston martins you can buy....Oh and I would definately have to buy a nice sunseeker yacht with a riva 500 for pottering about in!!! 8)

I think I would like some kind of bar/restaurant. Or maybe some kind of clothes shop. But a nice little one, selling different bits and pieces. I wouldnt want to run it either, I would let someone else do that ;)

I would also like my own equestrian centre.:lol:

I think I would like some kind of bar/restaurant. Or maybe some kind of clothes shop. But a nice little one, selling different bits and pieces. I wouldnt want to run it either, I would let someone else do that ;)

I would also like my own equestrian centre.:lol:

a racehorse!! yes...I would buy a racehorse!!! get it into a top stable and large it up on all the jollies that I would go to!!!

Spend 20m of it bribing officials in Ibiza to bring back day time & lay off with the police.

30m on property, all the usual spots.

10m to get tranmere's stadium named after me & my brother a place on the board.

Rest in bank & live off the interest.

Back