Euors or Pounds

S

stevie

Sorry to seem dumb here, but I never know if people mena £ (Pounds) or € (Euros) :confused:

YES , I know the symbols are different, BUT when they'r etalking about getting into clubs, prices of drinks, what is it in EUROS :?:

Last year I must have spent around £1000 Irish Pounds, now this year there is NO way I can afford anything like that :x

Basically I think I will have around €1000 (Euro), but I still have to pay for the holiday (going to try and get a last minute deal the day before we want to leave (16th Aug), so I'reckon I'll have €500 (Euro).

So Questions (in EURO)
1) What is the prices to get into,
Pacha
Eden
Space
Privilege
Amnesia

2) Where do I get DISCOUNT tickets for these places and what is discount (in EUROS)

3) How much are the following drinks typically in EUROS
Water
Gin & Tonic
Local Spanish beer

I hate the bloody Euro in Ireland, everything has gone up SO much in Ireland since, and they try and tell us inflation here is 5% - UNLIKELY :twisted: :x

Sorry PRE - Ibiza boredom setting in 11 DAYS TO GO.... :lol:

The club entry costs change every night depending on what night is on, but the most you will pay is about 50 euros for the big nights such as Manumission @ Privilege and Ministry of sound @ Pacha.
Some nights are as cheap as 20 euros though and it depends on where you get your tickets from.
We paid on average, about 35 euros to get into Pacha on most nights, abot 25 for El Divino, 45 for Privilege, 40 for Space on Sunday.

Drinks also vary from place to place and for a beer you can pay anywhere from about 2 euros to 12! You can buy 4 packs of San Miguel from the Supermarkets for about 2.50 though so best to get hammered on them before heading out!

Water at the clubs was
4 euros at Privilege (500ml plastic)
5 euros at El Divino (300ml glass)
6 euros at Space (300ml plastic)
8 euros at Pacha (300 ml glass)

Any other info you need let me know.

I was in Ibiza last week and prices for water was for me

In Euro's
4.50 in Es Paradise
5 in Eden
5 in Summum
6 in Space

stevie said:
Sorry to seem dumb here, but I never know if people mena £ (Pounds) or € (Euros) :confused:

YES , I know the symbols are different, BUT when they'r etalking about getting into clubs, prices of drinks, what is it in EUROS :?:

Last year I must have spent around £1000 Irish Pounds, now this year there is NO way I can afford anything like that :x

Basically I think I will have around €1000 (Euro), but I still have to pay for the holiday (going to try and get a last minute deal the day before we want to leave (16th Aug), so I'reckon I'll have €500 (Euro).

So Questions (in EURO)
1) What is the prices to get into,
Pacha
Eden
Space
Privilege
Amnesia

2) Where do I get DISCOUNT tickets for these places and what is discount (in EUROS)

3) How much are the following drinks typically in EUROS
Water
Gin & Tonic
Local Spanish beer

I hate the bloody Euro in Ireland, everything has gone up SO much in Ireland since, and they try and tell us inflation here is 5% - UNLIKELY :twisted: :x

Sorry PRE - Ibiza boredom setting in 11 DAYS TO GO.... :lol:

1) It depends on the nights you want to get into the clubs, but if you're referring to the most popular nights (Godskitchen, Cream, Manumission, Subliminal), you're looking at €35-€45 a night.

2) The sunset strips have tons of ppl selling tickets and handing out flyers for discounts. These discounts can range from €5 to €25 and some include a drink in the club, which is another €10.

3) Water was around €4-€8, depending on which club. That was the most costly thing of my entire trip as you couldn't refill the water. Most hiballs and cocktails were around €10-€15, like a vodka coke or a vodka redbull. San Miguel (delicious) went at Bar M for only €4 but in Amnesia was around €8.

Hope this helps. have a great time.

Terry

Back