Estate Agents

Honnor

Apart from the ones linked on spotlight and rightmove does anyone know of any ibiza estate agents, maybe local ones or ones people have used before?

Cheers

I have but that doesn't give you people's experiences and most I've come across concentrate on the higher end of the market. When you walk around you see lots of "se vende" signs but without a name of an estate agent so makes it a little tricky

This Is a great example of how not to help someone on a forum who needs support, you should be proud Namaste

Oh yes, I am very proud.
And you know why? Because now we know, that he is looking not at the high end and is not capeable of dialing the number which is normaly displayed on a general "Se Vende" sign.
Got it?

Oh yes, I am very proud.
And you know why? Because now we know, that he is looking not at the high end and is not capeable of dialing the number which is normaly displayed on a general "Se Vende" sign.
Got it?

The reason I'm unable to dial the numbers is I don't have them as I don't live there, that's what assistance with estate agents is for!

Did you end up finding an agent?
If anyone locals wouldn't mind helping me out (unsarcastically) I'm looking for a personal recommendation for a trustworthy real estate agent. I know I can google it but I was wondering if anyone had any good experience with anyone in particular. I'm not local right now, but looking to purchase a property.

I can vouch for Yvonne @ everythingibiza.com - she's extremely helpful and made everything easy for me.

Back