Essigi 2022/23 - any advice or experiences?

My youtube research has led me to this channel which has done a fairly good job of covering many of the parties on the island to give a hint of the vibe. I think the point is to plug their small club in san an which on checking their website has good reviews but looks a bit like a Roman bath house in a toga party sort of way... so thought I'd check with the experts to whether it's worth a visit on the night off sort of thing cheers

My youtube research has led me to this channel which has done a fairly good job of covering many of the parties on the island to give a hint of the vibe. I think the point is to plug their small club in san an which on checking their website has good reviews but looks a bit like a Roman bath house in a toga party sort of way... so thought I'd check with the experts to whether it's worth a visit on the night off sort of thing cheers
I seen that guys channel too. I didn’t realise he had a club in San an.
He has some long videos on YouTube of club nights, and I though I’m not a fan of people filming in clubs, I have to admit I have watched and enjoyed a couple of his 😀

i also watched some of his videos, including the one where he went to pikes to get his goldie album signed, dunno much about the club, but the building is on the market to buy.....if the club pulled that much it would not be on the market. he seems to cover all the genres of dance music ;)

Unbenannt.JPG

Cala de Bou ... Maybe a little far away
The thing is : Why shoud someone use a holiday day for a unknown little club if he can get solomun or something. Maybe a solution for the off season ? Most people want to go to the big clubs with big names. Same problem the clubs in San An have.

holiday day for a unknown little club if he can get solomun or something
If he plays TRANCE I'm in!!!
But seriously apparently the place can hold 300 people - I was thinking of hiring it out with my own DJ and seeing what happens - have a veterans night. Seem like their heart is in the right place but I doubt they own it.

Last edited:
I think they live in Ibz the whole year. Do they have visa probs as russians at this strange times ?
And : Is there a market for very small clubs in Ibz ? Were not very much before on the Island , I think. Some in San An Area , some in Dalt Vila maybe.

They've been there a while - since 2013 - and renovated the club which has been a money sink so they are selling. Bit of a shame - I had a convo with him on Whatsapp. Doubt it'll be easy to sell although prices seem high in Ibiza.
I was thinking of trying smaller places in between the big nights - but I guess you need SOME people in there with you.

Back