Essential selection, Radio 1 tonite

uhhh I see, have to sort something out for me here - That essential selection is that normally house and stuff like that? or is it more nationwide anthems like the stuff Pearce plays?

lol.

ig - lottie plays the best house music ever.

its not nationwide anthems like phat dave pearce :eek: :p :p

Robo said:
lol.

ig - lottie plays the best house music ever.

Ditto, Lottie is a goddess :D But if you are expecting some euro trance/cheese a la Dave Pearce IG you're not going to get it with Lottie.

He doesnt play hip hop :confused:

well, he does on his weekday show's, but there not supposed to be dance oriented

Fergie19 said:
He doesnt play hip hop :confused:

well, he does on his weekday show's, but there not supposed to be dance oriented

We're talkin bout the essential selection tho and he does play hip hop on it sometimes :(

boy you guys really have some prejudism against me, no I wasnt looking for the pearce cheesy thing but some quality tunes in the trancey proggy area really :rolleyes: ;)

ok, I just didnt get that Lottie person, she was playing when I went to Space as well - But she was better then......didnt pete use to do the show?

pete is probably on his holidays, Lottie is one of the DJ's who stand in when the regular dance DJ's go on holiday on Radio 1, Yousef is another

Petes on some extended holiday! aint heard him in Ages! Think Yos is still in Oz, Lottie has quite clearly slyly hijacked the essential selection :p :lol:

:cry: too bad for me, reminds me of that horrendous visit to Space (shh..B´s listening haha! we agreed on laying down the weapons haha!)

Back