Essential Mix (2002-12-15) - Adam Beyer

Is that off the Radio 1 site?

I shall download it when I get my broadband back.

I think i've got this one. If it is the one i'm thinking of its absolute class. Does yours have a tune in it that sounds a bit sppoky like war of the worlds?

I still have a crappy dial up connection so god knows how long it would take to download a whole Ess. Mix from the web - probably about a half a day or summin crazy :eek: - so I've just taken your word on this one mate...

Every 2 or 3 weeks, I send off an order to www.wellcoolstuff.com for some Essential Mix CDs (£5 each or 4 for £15) to build up my collection - so I've added this Adam Beyer one to my current order :)

bartonius,

you star for spotting freshlymixed - what a great site - you can get every single essential mix!

even really rare ones - oh well, my collection of sasha and diggers e-mixes from 1994/5/6 just shot down in value ;-)

am still downloading adam beyer as we speak - verdict soon.

p.s. i just downloaded the sander k one which is getting better and better as i listen to it (just gone 70 minutes :)

Saturday's Sven Vath mix from 97 was one of the finest ever

just dipped into the adam beyer whilst working - a bit full on for mid afternoon listening but had some great tunes in it. will have to listen to it before going out :)

bartonius - donwload danny rampling's glastonbury mix from 25.6.1995

i have it on tape and its always been one of my favourites - full on hard trance with loads of acid and goa trance. has to be heard to be believed :)

wow just heading into man with no name's floor essence and the hairs on the back of my neck are tingling !!!

LOL this has so much energy!

and in kicks the beat...!!

you hed kandi and subliminal fans don't know what you are missing ;-)

james said:
wow just heading into man with no name's floor essence and the hairs on the back of my neck are tingling !!!

hehehe - nothing like a but of techno to get you going eh!

james said:

Yeah that's why I like it, the set is just bursting with energy! :D

Can't wait to see Adam Beyer live in September at The Arches! :twisted:

I'll download those other sets too, just got loads of CD-Rs in ;)

I saw him and Marco Corola do a back to back set at the Orbit last december and it was f**kin ace.

Back