Es Vive 2004 Discount

cubby

Just 2 let everyone know that Es Vive has its 2004 prices already up at their website: hotelesvive.com. Also, if u book before February/20/2003, an additional 10% discount will be applied. The only problems is ofcourse the party calender will not be out by that time.
I stayed there last AUgust and had a blast.

The backlash against Playa Den Bossa has started. They are even having to reduce their prices!

Hotel Palmyra in San An has put their prices up, what does that tell you!

LONG LIVE THE REBIRTH OF SAN AN!!!! :D

Dirk Bigler said:
The backlash against Playa Den Bossa has started. They are even having to reduce their prices!

Yawn

Dirk Bigler said:

If you booked early at Es Vive last year or the year before, you also got a 10% discount, it's no different to a similar discount you might get for booking early with a travel agent. The prices aren't being reduced, they are fixed at the same as last year, with the exception of August which is seeing increase.

The Palmyra has put its prices up because it has been refurbished and is now meant to be a 4* hotel whereas it used to be a 3*.

Hopefully gonna get Es-Vive booked after new year with BBS and Kang 8)

Gonna put some money away soon to cover next years hols, then we can book and have it all sorted early doors ;)

Wouldn't mind trying another hotel, but Es-Vive has everything we want, especially the 24hr bar :p

I've said this before, but some of the Ibiza residents on here scoff at our hotel choices, i just wish they'd offer some suggestions on other places we might not know

SO COME ON STEPHEN, BIFF, Mc ETC - give us some feedback :rolleyes:

i think if a hotel has all you like for, style, location, quality etc then go for it. however as we area all diferent please realise that your hotel choice may not be everyone elses.

the good thing about our tiny island is that no matter where you stay there is no great advantage or disadvantage.

having said that if i were coming on holiday to ibiza i really would find it difficult making a decision where to stay - but it would be a choice between some of the agrotourist hotels, they look fantastic.

cubby said:
LONG LIVE THE REBIRTH OF SAN AN!!!!

Yeah. If u r under 25, a beer boy and have no style

Cubby, being a Canadian, I dont really feel you can comment. :D

Anyway, tell me how many times you have visited Ibiza and give us a bit of history.

By the way, I am 32 and the possibly the most stylish guy in Edinburgh, if not Scotland. I drink beer on occasions, so you are maybe correct there.

Hey Dirk. I have actually been to Ibiza once (I will be going again in August), but I have a place in Mallorca, so sually chill there for 3-4 weeks, and this year, came 2 ibiza. However, I have been 2 WMC in South Beach twice, Greek Islands twice and various other locations, and i have to tell u, San Antonio reminds of Magaluf in Mallorca, which i cant stand. Like I said, too many youngenz and way too many beer boys.

Back