Es Vedra - trying again!

This was in 2000 during the Scndalous Copenhagen Tour, she was blindfolded with latex-tape! 8)

mmin3.jpg

Olivier said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
she lookes like the ibizan edition of our "he little mermaid" on the rock in the water in copenhagen!

:eek:

4157816593.jpg

that was real fun!...girlie, did you also saw the pictures of the japanese tourists takin the burka away to make a foto of the mermaid lol!!! :D

yesh yesh we got it all here, she was pushed in the water the year before and the year before she was decapitated! my god shes been thru a lot our poor national symbol

Is thier an easy way to get to Es Vedra if you do not have a car. Also Is it usually necessary to book a table at the resturants.

benny_bronco said:
Is thier an easy way to get to Es Vedra if you do not have a car. Also Is it usually necessary to book a table at the resturants.

You can´t go to Es Vedra with a car :eek:

last week i was sittin hours in cala dhort staring at es vedra...there where a group of young people which gone out there with kajaks...in summer the sea is mayby to stormy for it,...but its a nice alternative :D

vienna said:
last week i was sittin hours in cala dhort staring at es vedra...there where a group of young people which gone out there with kajaks...in summer the sea is mayby to stormy for it,...but its a nice alternative :D

I noticed a kayak school in St Antonio Bay last year.
Maybe they got improved and move their horizon.
But still I do think it is very dangerous.
Open sea, streams, winds. A kayak is not much more than a lifebuoy at the moment you reach the magical rock formation.

:(

id say that too! the stream is too dangerous, but Id like to go on a boat excursion - does anyone know if this is possible and from where???

Back