Es Vedra - trying again!

Ibiza-girlie

UNfortunately no one replied to my ?? about Es Vedra. Do any of you know about places to dine where you can see the 2 rocks and the nice sunset there? Any one?

there are three restauarants on the beach at cala d'hort. one of them is called es boldado, and is on the top of the cliff, i can't remember the names of the other two - just go

stephen said:
one of them is called es boldado, and is on the top of the cliff, i can't remember the names of the other two

left - del carmen
center - cala d'hort (both owned by the same family!! ;) )
right high on the cliff - es boldado

ibiza04.jpg
<--- 8)

Ibiza-girlie

I haven't been to the other two restaurants mentioned above but, my wife and I love going to eat as Es Boldado. The views from the restaurant's terrace are just stunning and the food is good too!

Great Paella- just watch the sunet on the beach, then walk up the stairs on the cliff. One of the beast restaurants/views on the island.

Is there a website for Es Boldado? I'd LOVE to go there with my girlfriend! Seems like a very special place indeed. (Food sounds decent too!)

Also, how can I get her to eat Paella? She had a bad experience in Ibiza Town once and it's put her off for life!

Cookie: I'm thinking the same mate.

Anyone know of anymore details?

Forum mods??

Back