Es Pon 2013

StroyBerries

Does anybody know where and when the accommodation details for es pon 2013 will be launched.
Ive heard it may not be open for workers this summer?

Thanks

:arrow: no more "ket castle"

funnily enough, that's were bez from happy mondays ended up last summer on thursday morning (after pikes and a lock-in in a famous, and very well-supplied, west end bar...!) while the rest of the band were celebrating shaun ryder's birthday in a villa somewhere...

the sheer panic by new workers on facebook about 'ket castle' not opening this year has given me much amusement over the last few days...I think some people may have even cried...theirs many a cry of 'worker apartment shortage' too. People need to open their eyes, there's many a workers place to live in Ibiza other than Ket castle and es vedra...Other blocks have definitely benefited from this with their pre-booking though.

We haven't got a place sorted yet. Looking to get a decent villa this time around.theres quite a few of us too. Cannot wait to get back out! Wednesday are you going back?

I've only read a few of your essays in the thread.currently in Asia at the moment so haven't got Internet all the time. I think you'll be back?!? Just been speaking to my boss an Ibiza for us looks BIG, Same with most clubs/nights this year :)

it's a very long complicated decision which if anything just got more complicated yesterday, so anyone guessing on my return or lack off would be doing just that, guessing! Even friends havent a clue what my plans are!

ket-castle.jpg

Back