es cavallet

sapodilla

I'm planning to rent a villa with 8 people, very close to Es Cavallet beach. Is this a nice area to chill out?
How are the restaurants (quality, price)? What kind of people come to the beach? I know they're probably nude, which can be nice, but are they party people like at Bora Bora for example? Or should I just drive to Salinas (not too far away) for a good vibe?

thanx!

one of the nicest beaches,...totaly diff. people compared to bora bora!! es cavallet is style!!...many gay people there, but not only,...brilliant beach restaurants!! very, very, very expensive! :D salinas is the same, stylish,...expensive,...beautiful people!...NO beerboys!! :D

It's a nice beach - at the car park end quite sophisticated continetal europeans, at the other end, by the bar, is where the gay guys hang out.

In the middle is nudist and very laissez faire....

It's a great beach, relaxed friendly atmosphere, waiter service on the beach, has it's own restaurant/bar / fruit bar/shop and the staff are very helpful and friendly.The sea is clear and the sand is golden, just watch out for the jellyfish, they're only small but I got stung a few times last year !

tony25 said:
It's a great beach, relaxed friendly atmosphere, waiter service on the beach, has it's own restaurant/bar / fruit bar/shop and the staff are very helpful and friendly.The sea is clear and the sand is golden, just watch out for the jellyfish, they're only small but I got stung a few times last year !

Jellyfishes in the Mediterranean aren't very dangerous, but if you get a strong sting you could spend some really unconfortable days. Also there're days after a sea storm that lots of them are dragged to the shores and you can feel a slight itch due to their poison.

Back