Es cavallet beach

sunseeker

Hi Guys,
Hello to everyone from a newbie ,
my first question is this, does any one have any info regarding parking at es cavallet beach, ie.is there a charge on the car park, and can you still get a few cars on the rough ground roadside nearby, last time we where there yellow lines had been painted on the road and parking tickets where being issued as we left on our last day (2008) to those who had parked against the wall, one car was even being lifted away, any thoughts on this ???
cheers

Hi Guys,
Hello to everyone from a newbie ,
my first question is this, does any one have any info regarding parking at es cavallet beach, ie.is there a charge on the car park, and can you still get a few cars on the rough ground roadside nearby, last time we where there yellow lines had been painted on the road and parking tickets where being issued as we left on our last day (2008) to those who had parked against the wall, one car was even being lifted away, any thoughts on this ???
cheers

I had a look there last year and I wouldn't go anywhere near the yellow lines. Which is a bit of a pity as it's quite a nice beach - but there are others (and better).

Back