es canar in oct

jak black

hi everyone, im new to the forum. we usually go to es canar around june but weve got the bonus of an extra trip this year going mid oct for a week. iv heard it will be very quite with only a few local bars and restaurants open is this right ? i was hoping that most would still be open with a childrens holiday yet to come at the end of the month.

streets in es canar were packed yesterday ("hippy"market) -
but a few days more many places will be closing for this season ...

well i have jusy got back from playa den bossa resort.even though its a family resort with clubbers thrown in.it was very quite at night.a few bars were shutting early at night.others not many in at all.or non at all in some cases.12 ok and that weas it for some.

now not sure how es cana will be.with more familys staying they.but i know that it will be quite.only day its busy now is hippy market day.weds.

weather was in the 30s from 30th sept till 7th oct.

hi everyone, im new to the forum. we usually go to es canar around june but weve got the bonus of an extra trip this year going mid oct for a week. iv heard it will be very quite with only a few local bars and restaurants open is this right ? i was hoping that most would still be open with a childrens holiday yet to come at the end of the month.
Not quite sure with the wording of your post, Is it two trips ? One with kids later ? ?
Generalizing: Yes it will be quieter than june,but thats not a bad thing for you,some places may have closed but less people about,no problem.
I think the bigger,popular brit bars/eats will be open till the end (not that I care)
Of course there are a few places open all year (it's a secret) Sa Caseta,next to the hotel Paraiso Beach is one of them,ideal for a family evening as long as there is not spanish footie on and you have delicate ears !

What are your usual hangouts ?

Not quite sure with the wording of your post, Is it two trips ? One with kids later ? ?
Generalizing: Yes it will be quieter than june,but thats not a bad thing for you,some places may have closed but less people about,no problem.
I think the bigger,popular brit bars/eats will be open till the end (not that I care)
Of course there are a few places open all year (it's a secret) Sa Caseta,next to the hotel Paraiso Beach is one of them,ideal for a family evening as long as there is not spanish footie on and you have delicate ears !

What are your usual hangouts ?
no its just the one holiday without kids. we tend to drift from bar to bar though we dont go to charlies or popeyes, anyway im sure we will enjoy ourselves whatever thanks for the replies.

no its just the one holiday without kids. we tend to drift from bar to bar though we dont go to charlies or popeyes, anyway im sure we will enjoy ourselves whatever thanks for the replies.

If you want to chill out with decent measures of proper spirits at cheap prices try Zen Sea overlooking Cala Nova beach early evening - enjoy!

Wish I was there now for a G&T with pan y alioli on the sofas maybe followed later at a table inside, by the sea bass in salt crust with a decent bottle ...............................

^^^
Is it cheap prices at Zen Sea ? In my experience once sofas are involved prices rocket !

Went to Ses Pedrises over the beach,not as cheap as it used to be....but still liked it.

Large G&T's or Bacardi & coke were coming out at less than 4 euros each which is 50% less than the hotel 30 metres away and the position is stunning.

Back