Es Cana

marley

Finally decided to have a week in Ibiza away from San An after 8 attempts and we've got a villa in Es Cana.
Can anybody shed any light on what its like, good bars, places to eat out etc as the only other bits of the island I know are Ibiza Town and Playa Den Bossa.
Also, how far is it from the aforementioned places? Looks about the same as San An on the map but are the taxi costs the same ?

Cheers.

thanks McRackin - very kind plug :D
The taxi journeys are going to cost you about double the San An distances though - car hire may be cheaper if you intend going down south very often or of course there are the busses and ferries to Ibiza Town and Platja d'en Bossa or the disco bus back from the clubs.
Plenty of bars in Es Cana and most have cheap and cheerful menus but "good food" might mean a visit to Santa Eulalia, about 6 euros by taxi where there are loads of restaurants in the town and in the marina to suit all tastes and price ranges.

8) I have jus Came bk frm es cana it was the best hoilday of my life 8)

I got home about 4.00am this morning and feel definitely underwhelmed -
three times in Ibiza this year and for the clubbers amonst you I drove past Space twice and was on the beach just along from Bora Bora once 8) and for the foodies I experimented with suckling pig and ox which were both delicious. How I maintained my appetite I know not after coming upon a blatant sexual act in public by two males not 100 yds from Bora Bora in the sand dunes during daylight hours - sorry people but even the thought disgusts me never mind the reality.

Back