Es cana to San Antonio

Hi,

I'm heading to Ibiza in a weeks time with my boyfriend for the first time and we're staying in Es Cana. I've been told by a lot of people that it's well worth heading to San Antonio at least once in the week to watch the sunset.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to get from Es Cana to San Antonio? Is there a bus or is it easier to just get a taxi? Any rough ideas of how much a taxi would cost?

I've also heard good things about Cafe Mambo and Cafe del Mar. Will I have to book a table at either of these places? And are they expensive? Alternatively could I just watch the sunset from a beach or somewhere?

Lots of questions I know! But any advice would be great thanks :)

Stayed in Es Cana before and it is a really nice resort, but not sure on the transport. Would imagine you would need to get a bus to Ibiza Town, then another bus to San An

If you want to eat a meal at Cafe Mambo or Del Mar during the sunset you will have to book, otherwise you can just drink at the bar, however drink prices are expensive (about 6 Euros for a bottle of beer from memory)

you can just stand on the beach for free, and we usually take cans of drink from the supermarket along. They do now have signs up saying this isn't allowed, but as long as you walk a bit further away from the bars like Mambo we have never had any problems.

get the bus to santa eulalia then one to san an.taxi roughly 25 to 30 euro;s.depends on traffic.

Its a hell of a long way to go for the sunset. You'd be better off going to Benirras I reckon.

Back