Es Callevett

D

durk

Hello,
I am traving to Ibiza this summer. Es Cavellet sound like the area to me. Could anyone tell me the best place to stay around there? I am a single male and will be traveling alone. I like to party and work out also. Nice rooms and good food are important to. Any suggestions anyone?
Thank you in advance for any help. See you this summer!
Durk

it's a nudist beach favoured by gay men. there aren't many places to stay becuase it's pretty well in the middle of nowhere. you can get an apartment more or less anywhre and travel there every day.

ive got that

ok..well then where is the best nude beach in ibiza? One that has mix of all different things? close to a party and a hotel? I look foward to hearing, because i am ready to be in ibiza.

i'm afraid you're not going to get all three things together in ibiza - so be prepared to travel, it's only a small island.

there are nudist beaches in aguas blancas in the north east (san carlos), a small one at cala conta in san jose, or the punta galera area near san antonio. es cavallet is used by mostly gay men in summer.

...except for the non stop erotic cabaret (straight) swinger part in the first part of Es Cavallet which has to be seen to be believed :oops: :rolleyes: :lol: at least the gays hide in the bushes but they get it on right in front of everyone :eek:

stephen said:
it's a nudist beach favoured by gay men. there aren't many places to stay becuase it's pretty well in the middle of nowhere. you can get an apartment more or less anywhre and travel there every day.

It worries me you know that... :oops:

ok good can anyone recommend the closest place to stay hotelwise. Is there good public transport? Scooters?Taxi? and party

why not spend some time browsing the information section of this website?

you will find what you want.

how about the lesser nude beaches or ibiza one big nude beach?

Yep, Ibiza is a totally naked :oops: island ;) . Have you never watched quality TV like "Ibiza Uncovered"? People spend the whole day in the nude, drink lots of booze and shag like rabbits. :lol: There's nothing else to do! :p

daltvila said:
Yep, Ibiza is a totally naked :oops: island ;) . Have you never watched quality TV like "Ibiza Uncovered"? People spend the whole day in the nude, drink lots of booze and shag like rabbits. :lol: There's nothing else to do! :p

Typical day for "Ibiza Uncovered". ;)

excellent...i have a better idea now. I can wait to be naked and party ibiza style..... :twisted:

Back