eric morillo charged with cocaine posession!!

djcadenza

im not one to hate or slate....but could this be the reason for the sh*t sets he's been playing for a while??:eek:

im not one to hate or slate....but could this be the reason for the sh*t sets he's been playing for a while??:eek:

unlikely. he's just crap, basically and always has been, with or without assistance. I hope he gets 22 years, before probation is even considered. For the mental pain the aural constipation otherwise known as 'I like to move it' caused me at university, the wasted hours subjected to that nonsense for month after month after irretrievable month. I hope he gets deported too. Preferably to some cold corner of Uzbehkistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
unlikely. he's just crap, basically and always has been, without or without assistance. I hope he gets 22 years, before probation is even considered. For the mental pain the aural constipation otherwise known as 'I like to move it' caused me at university, the wasted hours subjected to that nonsense for month after month after irretrievable month. I hope he gets deported too. Preferably to some cold corner of Uzbehkistan.
let me guess....you dont like him either??:lol::lol::lol:

unlikely. he's just crap, basically and always has been, with or without assistance. I hope he gets 22 years, before probation is even considered. For the mental pain the aural constipation otherwise known as 'I like to move it' caused me at university, the wasted hours subjected to that nonsense for month after month after irretrievable month. I hope he gets deported too. Preferably to some cold corner of Uzbehkistan.

Jesus dude... you really don't like him! To be honest I don't mind him... been to some great subliminal nights.

With regards to the original subject is any one really that surprised?

J

I've heard several stories about him and his wild partying ways (esp in Ibiza) from quite a few sources :lol:

He's ''apparently'' into the ol horsey stuff too :rolleyes:

Olly only seems happy when he's having a dig.... :rolleyes:

maybe, maybe...

I guess it depends on whether you want this forum to be some bland PR exercise for the mediocre dance music industry or somewhere with a bit more bite and a bit more critical edge.

I also have a serious reason for coming on here in that I may be moving to Spain in the next couple of years and so am interested to find out how other club-oriented Brits perceive the place.

maybe, maybe...

I guess it depends on whether you want this forum to be some bland PR exercise for the mediocre dance music industry or somewhere with a bit more bite and a bit more critical edge.

I also have a serious reason for coming on here in that I may be moving to Spain in the next couple of years and so am interested to find out how other club-oriented Brits perceive the place.

Ah sorry, my mistake, didnt realise you were just trying to provoke people to make the board a better place - :lol::lol::lol:

Back