Epic Songs/Tracks/Tunes (10mins plus)

Was listening to an old Ame RA podcast and this was the last tune.

Much sought-after 2006 white label which is a godsend for discogs vultures.
Needed to have this ever since I heard Seth play it at a nighttime beach party.
There's a decent recording on soundcloud for the collectors.

Last edited:
sinner in me is an time fave of mine. one of the most original remixes of the last 20 years. RV at his peak. Proof that not all minimal was crap and could be quite emotional. had forgotten about depeche mode at that point and it triggered a new found interest on my part.

I was a massive Depeche Mode fan back in the day. I went to lots of their concerts in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Oslo/Drammen. Favourite concert was in Stockholm around the time Dave Gahan was doing too many drugs, and occasionally OD off stage before the extras.

Personal Jesus always brings me back to that time.

2004 was a very good year for Epic Songs/Tracks/Tunes (10mins plus)

Great gear there.
Bacame an instant Stephen brown fan after sven got the whole amnesia dancefloor sitting down to his track sweet nothing at the last cocoon closing x

Great gear there.
Bacame an instant Stephen brown fan after sven got the whole amnesia dancefloor sitting down to his track sweet nothing at the last cocoon closing x
That Scotsman did some nice things for Detroit.
Got to know him by his Transmat releases and even considered myself a fan around the time, but lost track since a few years.

Just been nodding to that Sweet Nothing EP. Will be looking into his back catalogue.
Tomorrow is looking bright.
Thanks for the wake-up call!

Back