Entrance to various hotels....

Newguy15

Hi all, I'm heading to Playa den Bossa in June and was wondering what the policy is on various hotels letting you into their premises during the day, just to have a beer round the pool?
I went last year and wandered up to Jet apartments but before I'd even got to the door the security guard looked like he wanted to kill me ?, so I about turned and went back to my own hotel.
I'd really like to have a look at Ushuaia and Hard rock hotel pools during the day, sample the atmosphere, have a drink etc, but obviously if they only allow residents onto the property I'll give it a miss.
Thank in advance for any help!

Hi all, I'm heading to Playa den Bossa in June and was wondering what the policy is on various hotels letting you into their premises during the day, just to have a beer round the pool?
I went last year and wandered up to Jet apartments but before I'd even got to the door the security guard looked like he wanted to kill me ?, so I about turned and went back to my own hotel.
I'd really like to have a look at Ushuaia and Hard rock hotel pools during the day, sample the atmosphere, have a drink etc, but obviously if they only allow residents onto the property I'll give it a miss.
Thank in advance for any help!

You'd probably have difficulty at Ushuaia, they have security at the front door. Hard Rock is a bit more relaxed, we ate there twice last year in couple of the restaurants and we weren't residents. We never went to the pool area but didn't see anyone who looked like they might challenge you if you wanted to give it a go.

Was in Hard Rock heaps this weekend - was fine, wondering around all areas.

Of course, this is when it's quite early in the season so they are a bit more relaxed.

Walked into the pool area of Ushuaia Tower complex from the beach for cocktails and chilling around the pool, early season and no problem

Back