Entrance to the clubs!!!

Anna

Hi, I just found that entrance to the clubs is 40-50 Euros! Is it that expensive? Are there any ways to get discounts, like flyers or something?

Anna

anna,

yes that is very expensive!!!!! you can buy tickets beofre hand, which may save you 10 euros......

Thanks Rob! I´ve heard that you can get flyers in the bars in san Antonio and Ibiza town as well...

Anna

Anna,

the price also depends on the time of year you are going.

i went last year from the 25th Aug - 8th Sept, and i never paid anymore than 33 euros and that was for places like Space(Sundays), Pacha(Perfecto) and Privelege(Manumission)!

Anna,

Try also to go to the Dome in Ibiza Town... On wednesday nights the staff of Amnesia gives free entrances... if you are lucky, maybe you'll get one!

Cheers

I think that it's way too expensive, but I expected those kind of prices. Here, if you want to see a good dj like the one's that are regularly in Ibiza, you will have to pay around $30 and these places don't have near the atmosphere that Ibiza offers, I'm sure. Not that I think the prices are reasonable, I still think that they are ridiculous!

Anna said:
Hi, I just found that entrance to the clubs is 40-50 Euros! Is it that expensive? Are there any ways to get discounts, like flyers or something?

You can purchase reduced admission tickets throught the day at bars around Ibiza Town or San Antonio. It's usually a 10 Euro discount -- so the entrance is 40 Euro.

It's expensive but you're getting the best D.J's, best clubs, and hey you're in Ibiza. Over the past 4 years my best nights clubbing were ALWAYS in Ibiza!!

Do you just go to the clubs earlier on that day to get cheaper tickets? or do you get them from somewhere else?

*StellarMarie* said:
Do you just go to the clubs earlier on that day to get cheaper tickets? or do you get them from somewhere else?

You get the tickets from bars/record stores in Ibiza town (Zoo Bar, El Chupito, Mega Music, Delta Disco, etc.) or San Antonio throughout the day.

blag your way onto a guest

you can always blag your way onto a guest list, it's been known to work.

i also think you can pre-buy tickets in the uk before the nights are on hence you don't have to buy them when your in ibiza.

Thanx Premile, atleast I will be able to save a bit of money buying entrance tickets that way... :lol:

How do those guest lists work? Is it something about going to big club pre-parties in night bars and asking for it? or will you need a little luck too?

TigerVlc said:
How do those guest lists work?

"big club pre-parties in night bars and asking for it" will get you a 10 Euro reduced admission ticket to the party.

There are complimentary guest lists for promoters and V.I.Ps.

I went to ibiza last summer and we were really lucky to run into a guy named Marie Vincent. We were walking down by the traffic circle in San An waiting to catch a cab and he just came up to us and asked us if we needed a ride (basically he was driving a taxi under the table). Anyways, he knew a tonne of people and he was able to get us into amnesia and pacha for only 15-20 euros and into el devino for like 10 euros. Really great guy........anyways, the point is to go out and meet a bunch of people and just to ask around. We saved a bunch of money and we could spend it on other stuff....ie. alcohol in clubs..

i hope he's still there this year.........

jas

Back