Entrance possible at any time?

tclubber

Hello,

cheap tickets sold elsewhere often require you to enter the club before a certain time (e.g. "entry until midnight", or "you may be refused entry after 2am"). I don't see any such language in the Ibiza Spotlight ticket shop. Can I use tickets bought here at any time (e.g. at 3am)?

Also, if I buy a "VIP" (balcony) ticket for Amnesia, are drink prices in the VIP area the same as downstairs?

Thanks!

Hello,

I don't see any such language in the Ibiza Spotlight ticket shop. Can I use tickets bought here at any time (e.g. at 3am)?

basically, yes. there are two possible exceptions: a) the club is filled to capacitiy before you arrive (might be the case for cocoon closing for example). and b) the tickets sold here online for space closing are only valid for entry before 6pm. else, you will be perfectly fine.

Also, if I buy a "VIP" (balcony) ticket for Amnesia, are drink prices in the VIP area the same as downstairs?

nope. they're a bit more expensive upstairs. but you can always walk down in the main area to get a drink if you're on a budget...which i doubt if you get vip tix for amnesia!

Back