Enough Booked

Mo123

So we are two travellers staying in San Antonio and have booked a lot through spotlight. Was just wondering if it is too much?

Thurs 23- Sun 26 August
Thursday:- Wehave Ushaia (Martin Garrix) from 5PM-12AM on Thursday followed by Pasha F Me Im Famous
Friday is Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks from 2PM then Amnesia (music on) at Night
Saturday is a Boat Party all day followed by Neon Party at Es Paradis
Sunday is a IBIZA Spray at Ocean Beach

Is this too much booked?
Will the Martin Garrix finish for 12 or does it carry on through the night?

Yes, Martin Garrix will finish by midnight. Since Ushuaia is an outdoor venue, they have to shut down due to noise regulations.

Whether or not that's too much really depends on you and how you like to have your holiday. Many here will say you're crazy to try to do all that and not have more down time to relax and recharge. For me though, I've done two parties a day for a week straight and had the time of my life!

Doing all that probably also means taking care of yourself along the way -- don't wreck yourself partying at each event, find a way to sleep in during the day, and have some good, healthy food to start your day.

Would you or anyone else recommend maybe cancelling something?

Also is San ANtoino West end *The best* place to be??

Was in Ibiza for a week back in July fully intending on having some time to chill out time but ended up partying everyday except the last night because we had a early flight home so totally depends on the person and how much you can handle, definitely follow advice from @TheGreatRabbit

Doable certainly, sensible head says have some rest and possibly drop Saturday night.

Party me says deal with it when you get home;)

You’ll be fine with San An, if the West End is too much then streets away are quiet areas. The sun set strip or towards Itica/Bay Bar. The Island is tiny and you can always go to Ibiza Town for a few hours if you drop a daytime or evening party

Last edited:
Back