Enjoy homelands then u lucky people!

nish

Ill prob be sat at home listening to the essential mix -(what would I do without it!)

Think of me when ur avin it!

nish said:
Ill prob be sat at home listening to the essential mix -(what would I do without it!)

Think of me when ur avin it!

Cheers babe ;) and you think of us freezing our tits off up to our knees in mud lol :p ;)

im sure this would not have any effect on you people but if you are going to homelands beware:

part af an article about Ozzy at homelands (he's there to support one of his sons apparently

"Helping Ozzy protect Louis from temptation will be a pack of police sniffer dogs, who'll be stationed at the festival entrance throughout Saturday daytime. Drug carrying revellers will be able to ditch their stashes in 'amnesty' bins to escape the sniffer dog gauntlet, according to burnitblue.com, while those caught in possession will face police action."

GazDaBomb said:
im sure this would not have any effect on you people but if you are going to homelands beware:

part af an article about Ozzy at homelands (he's there to support one of his sons apparently

"Helping Ozzy protect Louis from temptation will be a pack of police sniffer dogs, who'll be stationed at the festival entrance throughout Saturday daytime. Drug carrying revellers will be able to ditch their stashes in 'amnesty' bins to escape the sniffer dog gauntlet, according to burnitblue.com, while those caught in possession will face police action."

They have sniffer dogs there every year :rolleyes: :eek: :twisted:

them dogs wouldnt know which way to sniff anyway! they'll be an Immense amount of stimulants at that party! They'll prob be mashed themselves!

Bring the muddy Homelands wrongness :evil:

Sniffer dogs :eek: Never had any trouble with them myself but if their handlers decide to point them at the group you're with you might be in trouble...... :(

Don't know about sniffer dogs but I seen this MASSIVE grey dog in Ibiza town last year, so big it was scary, must have been fed steroids with its pedigree chum!

And before u say- it was before I dropped anything so it was Not a hallucination!

Back