English Clubbers dancing

Boxman

Hi a quick and easy question, in my 2 times to Ibiza and many more to the UK I have noticed that all you English when on the dancefloor crowd into a huge ball right in front of the DJ. Why is this? Even if there is only 20 in the club i get the feeling all those 20 would stand together and jump up and down in a crowd. Why not enjoy the music on your own and not in a bunch?

Might be me going to the wrong clubs but thats my observation.

English Clubbers :)

We are English and proud of it! This is our idea of a good time. just leave us and we'll be ok lol :D :D :D :lol:

can't say i do that

i live my space their nothing worse than going into your best dance move and some bumps into you get in the way.

give me space or a podiam to play on

My gosh, really? Are you referring to clubs like GK, Cream ? Trust the English to do that

And all us boys wear kinky lingerie as we bounce around in front of the dj...... or is that just me? :confused:

Interesting point,
I reckon It's all to do with Football!

We are like sheep in that we form a natural flock and the key focus point is the DJ after all!

So just like footie, us brainless fools stand at the front huddled together shouting and screaming like lunatics.

Please feel free to laugh at us, we won't notice anyway!

i think its because we are self conscious about our dancing so if we are in a crowd we dont stand out!

speak for yourself partner, put me on a dancefloor with good tunage and i'll get on like i'm straight outta riverdance. it really is one of the best things about ibiza when your in the clubs, nobody cares how the feck you dance. :D

Totally agree with you on that one.

At the end of the day people are there to dance, Ok so I will be getting kicked off the podiums regularly and will be in the crowd down the front but still giving loads.

Can't stand those posers who are trying "their moves" rather than just focusing on feeling the music and expressing yourself like a lunatic.

Only problem I have is getting on the dancefloor too early as once I am there that is it until the DJ's stop!

:lol: :lol:

Boxman said:
Hi a quick and easy question, in my 2 times to Ibiza and many more to the UK I have noticed that all you English when on the dancefloor crowd into a huge ball right in front of the DJ. Why is this? Even if there is only 20 in the club i get the feeling all those 20 would stand together and jump up and down in a crowd. Why not enjoy the music on your own and not in a bunch?

Might be me going to the wrong clubs but thats my observation.

I know, what ya all like! :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;)

how can you say all you english??? cos almost every different type of music I go out to in england people dance different.

You have the crahier type dance
The cool funky house type dance
the d&b rude boy dance
the hardhouse stomp dance.

need I go on?

group dance
on your own dance
podium dance
english , swedish, norwegian,
who gives a toss
half the time your in your own little worlds, and just loving the music doing what your doing.
i observe nothing when i'm out in ibiza, just pure x!

Back