england vs slovakia

bigboykarl

its england vs slovakia 11th june ,i'm staying at es cana anybody got any ideas where there's a big screen,or where's the best place to watch the match
cheers

almost all bars in es caná will have satellite sports programmes. should be absolutely no problem ;-)

come on england
qpr to win the division 2 playoff against cardiff lets beat the sheep shaggers

Nothing against QPR, but I'd prefer Cardiff to climb the leagues. They have a huge fan base and have the potential to be a really big club. I've been to Loftus Rd a few times, brilliant away match for a weekend in London clubbing.
As for the England match, I can't think of anywhere better to watch it than the Riverside, that's where I'll be.

I hear there's going to be a lot of trouble in cardiff,qpr, millwall west ham and chelsea are teaming up and taking a mob down there.I bet gregor can't wait

cardiff have the potential to be a big club

what about QPR they are a big club come on you super hoops
barbie wants QPR to win also dont you girl!! see you at nottingham forest next year !!!

cardiff are lsers they shag sheep

but thats a load of bollox about us teaming up with chealsea millwall west ham etc.

we can handle the tuffs on our own

peace ! :twisted:

QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPRQPR QPR QPR

peace! :twisted:

If u think rangers can handle the soul crew by themselves your deluded,look what they did in sarf london when they visited millwall a couple of years ago they'll have a firm of about 200 top geezers out ...rangers by themselve's it'll be a massacre.....i have it on good authority from one of rangers boyz about the team up

yeah wicked!! nice to know that other london teams wanna support us
you want rangers to win ??????

not really intrested inn the violence side i think that you should be there to scream and shout and chant your team to victory and also support the club financialy by going and buying a ticket to the gam

im proud of the qpr boys they have had a great season

im proud to be a qpr supporter

those hooligans are not realy football suporters and they dont help the teams ither cause all they fa do is end up fineing them

so we both end up skint and are financialy no better off

Peace!

between 13-000 and 14000

had 17,500 at the oldham game last wednesday

QPR have the biggest following in division 2!

bigger than cardiff!

Cardiff you might think your hard but your gonna lose on sunday

up the hoops

Peace!

hook19 said:
Nothing against QPR, but I'd prefer Cardiff to climb the leagues. They have a huge fan base and have the potential to be a really big club. I've been to Loftus Rd a few times, brilliant away match for a weekend in London clubbing.
As for the England match, I can't think of anywhere better to watch it than the Riverside, that's where I'll be.
LOL Cardiff aren't exactly my favourite side in the world, I'm a Stoke City fan and we hate Cardiff for various reasons e.g. causing trouble at our ground, signing our best players, d.ickhead chairman etc! You could say I'll be supporting the mighty R's in the final ;)

Come on QPR. Cardiff should be in the welsh leagues, not in the English leagues anyway.

Also, if Cardiff were a big club and have a huge fanbase then where are they and there wallets.

bigboykarl said:
its england vs slovakia 11th june ,i'm staying at es cana anybody got any ideas where there's a big screen,or where's the best place to watch the match
cheers

Most bars have multi screens - Popeyes, Do Drop, Corner bar Es Cane has lots of screens, Charlies across the road has several plus a big screen and Marvent has several screens - I usually use the corner bar as the food isn't bad and reasonably priced as well as the beer.

Muel said:
hook19 said:
LOL Cardiff aren't exactly my favourite side in the world, I'm a Stoke City fan and we hate Cardiff for various reasons e.g. causing trouble at our ground, signing our best players, d.ickhead chairman etc! You could say I'll be supporting the mighty R's in the final ;)

Such a difficult decision as I hate them both:
Cardiff are Welsh and knocked us out in the semi
Qpr managed by Hollowhead who is an out and out gashead
and they both play in blue and white - ooooh it's obscene

Back