End of season summary/thoughts

I still need to watch these videos in full... I haven't got past the gym part because I was going red for them.. You might expect that from massive muscley roiders but not from little blokes like this... maybe they are just taking the p1ss? Hmmmm I can't decide :twisted:

Make out you haven't watched them - It's ok I know you have been inspired in some way or another ;)

The muscle posing bits are just me being a clown. Unfortunately when you get into shape you get tarred with being a narcissist. Usually from jealous guys. So I just play on it

Sorry I don't agree with that. I've trained religiously since I was 18 and am still in great shape at 46 and never had the feeling guys have been jealous of me, but that's probably because I purposefully cover myself up when I'm out. Yes, it's great to look good on the beach but I wouldn't dream of going shirtless whilst out partying. Apart from not wanting the attention, I'm always conscious that some dick is going to try and have a go which could end up in a very unpleasant situation.

Sorry I don't agree with that. I've trained religiously since I was 18 and am still in great shape at 46 and never had the feeling guys have been jealous of me, but that's probably because I purposefully cover myself up when I'm out. Yes, it's great to look good on the beach but I wouldn't dream of going shirtless whilst out partying. Apart from not wanting the attention, I'm always conscious that some dick is going to try and have a go which could end up in a very unpleasant situation.

So you have trained religiously for near on 30 years and you purposefully cover yourself up?. You must be a vegan cross fitter ;)

Well times have changed bud - this day with social media you get many idiots. Just like on forums such as these :). I mean for example look at Joanie comment "You might expect that from massive muscly roiders but not from little blokes like this...". Everyone has an opinion now and everyone is either too skinny or too fat or when they are in shape then their chest is too small or their arms are too big and you can stereotype so easily due to certain public figures. I used to dislike the attention I got from being different to other people as I didn't know how to take it but now I have learnt to embrace it!

My vid has some narcissism in just because it can. It doesn't mean I am that person in real life. I enjoy winding up the guys that will watch that vid who are like "I could look like that if I took roids".

So yes I go topless in clubs and it makes the experience even better. Especially when you have many females putting them self on you and you actually have to turn them away (not in an arrogant way).

If I was single in Ibiza it would be like plucking fruit

Last edited:
What sort of nights do you prefer? I am still learning but have to say Ants was the best night I have had in my 3 Ibiza visits. I would like to do Cream on my next visit

The muscle posing bits are just me being a clown. Unfortunately when you get into shape you get tarred with being a narcissist. Usually from jealous guys. So I just play on it
I am in fact a very humble person

As for the holiday romance - We met in July the first time and then we met back up in September out there. Still meet every weekend even though it is near on a 4hr drive one way....
I'm a bit of a trance-head so normally visit Cream, but I'll give any night a go really - as long as with your friends etc. can have fun anywhere I guess.

Good stuff re the romance.

So you have trained religiously for near on 30 years and you purposefully cover yourself up?. You must be a vegan cross fitter ;)

Ever heard the phrase 'less is more'?

Well times have changed bud - this day with social media you get many idiots. Just like on forums such as these :). I mean for example look at Joanie comment "You might expect that from massive muscly roiders but not from little blokes like this...". Everyone has an opinion now and everyone is either too skinny or too fat or when they are in shape then their chest is too small or their arms are too big and you can stereotype so easily due to certain public figures. I used to dislike the attention I got from being different to other people as I didn't know how to take it but now I have learnt to embrace it!

You go have fun with that

My vid has some narcissism in just because it can. It doesn't mean I am that person in real life. I enjoy winding up the guys that will watch that vid who are like "I could look like that if I took roids".

I'm pretty sure that's not what they're thinking

So yes I go topless in clubs and it makes the experience even better. Especially when you have many females putting them self on you and you actually have to turn them away (not in an arrogant way).

I think you're mistaking that with them not wanting your sweaty body bumping in to them

If I was single in Ibiza it would be like plucking fruit

Perhaps from the Slagaluff types but the more you go to Ibiza, you'll soon come to realise copping off is the last thing on most girls minds.

I'm a bit of a trance-head so normally visit Cream, but I'll give any night a go really - as long as with your friends etc. can have fun anywhere I guess.

Good stuff re the romance.

I like to listen to trance myself which is why I want to hit Cream. I mentioned it in another thread somewhere I am sure. Just hearing some old classics would be brilliant. Or even better if Chicane made an appeareance one year!

You're right though if you are with friends and you are all lit then no night is terrible

Thanks mate yeah I plucked her like a piece of fruit and because I only have eyes for her, I have to turn other girls that try to dance with me away because I am really arrogant

Last edited:
[I still suspect it might be a certain regular on the windup][/QUOTE]

Shady you do make me chuckle, I could be wrong but I think that is aimed at me....but just to clarify...my muscles are not as big as Rye's and I ride a Ducati.

Ever heard the phrase 'less is more'?

You go have fun with that

I'm pretty sure that's not what they're thinking

I think you're mistaking that with them not wanting your sweaty body bumping in to them.

Perhaps from the Slagaluff types but the more you go to Ibiza, you'll soon come to realise copping off is the last thing on most girls minds.

Ever heard the phrase 'less is more'? Is that what you tell the females?

You go have fun with that - Thanks for your advice

I'm pretty sure that's not what they're thinking - No they say that out loud. That and just 'roids'.

I think you're mistaking that with them not wanting your sweaty body bumping in to them. - They rub the sweat off me.

Perhaps from the Slagaluff types but the more you go to Ibiza, you'll soon come to realise copping off is the last thing on most girls minds - Last thing on my mind as well. All I want to do is dance!

[I still suspect it might be a certain regular on the windup]

Shady you do make me chuckle, I could be wrong but I think that is aimed at me....but just to clarify...my muscles are not as big as Rye's and I ride a Ducati.[/QUOTE]

I am a 'little bloke'. So assuming a little bloke has little muscle. You only need a little bit of muscle and be a bloke in order to have little bloke muscles. In fact you might be a medium bloke so you might be bigger.

What you riding?

So I just watched the first video .. I had to stop when I saw David Guetta standing on his desk...

I'm not inspired at all tbh. I think it's nice for you that you've made a little film that you can watch back and you clearly had a nice time but from my subjective point of view it doesn't look like my kind of fun.. Just saying

Aw Rye I don't think people are commenting 'roids' wherever you go lol I think you're a bit paranoid/ deluded!

So I just watched the first video .. I had to stop when I saw David Guetta standing on his desk...

I'm not inspired at all tbh. I think it's nice for you that you've made a little film that you can watch back and you clearly had a nice time but from my subjective point of view it doesn't look like my kind of fun.. Just saying

Aw Rye I don't think people are commenting 'roids' wherever you go lol I think you're a bit paranoid/ deluded!

I reckon you would have a lot of fun with this complete cringe ball. We should meet up someday in Ibiza and make our own little movie together of all the things wrong. Get a couple of 512gb SD cards and lots of spare batteries. I imagine you will have a lot to film.

Bucko can show us his shuffling skills

We could put the Shady South American on the door - we need someone extremely serious for that role. He can confisgate all mobile phones

And we can all ensure we are not in the standing area with huge smiles on our face. Anyone not smiling (Looks like Drew's profile pic). Will be told they are the reason why it isn't like the Cafe Del Mar days any more

It will be amazing

Last edited:
it wasn't actually![/QUOTE] - haha then apologies !

I reckon you would have a lot of fun with this complete cringe ball. We should meet up someday in Ibiza and make our own little movie together of all the things wrong. Get a couple of 512gb SD cards and lot's of spare batteries. I imagine you will have a lot to film.

We could put the Shady South American on the door - we need someone extremely serious for that role. He can confisgate all mobile phones

And we can all ensure we are not in the standing area with huge smiles on our face. Anyone not smiling (Looks like Drew's profile pic). Will be told they are the reason why it isn't like the Cafe Del Mar days any more

It will be amazing

This just made me roar !! Haha brilliant post, well done mate. Love the humour

Or how about
I reckon you would have a lot of fun with this complete cringe ball. We should meet up someday in Ibiza and make our own little movie together of all the things wrong. Get a couple of 512gb SD cards and lot's of spare batteries. I imagine you will have a lot to film.

It will be amazing

You've already made a movie of all the things wrong.. In fact you've made 2!

Ibiza in finished,we're just back..what a $hithole...there was a private party on in space the other night,loads of cars outside music pumping..so it looks like ye weren't actually at Space Final fiesta..:lol:

Ibiza in finished,we're just back..what a $hithole...there was a private party on in space the other night,loads of cars outside music pumping..so it looks like ye weren't actually at Space Final fiesta..:lol:

There was a private party there the day after the closing as well!

Sh1thole ?:confused:

Back