end of june/beginnin july?

ibizamac69

any1 in san antonio between 27th of june and 11th july/ im rob 24 from chesterfield bin goin to ibiza many a year and lookin for ppl up for partying and having a laugh. im goin with one male mate n 2 female mates.

I'll be there from the 6th for a week or two. I'll be staying in San An for the beginning. First time though. Where are you staying?

where abouts you stayin, Rob?

me and the Mrs are going 1st - 15th July...

We're from Mansfield and both work in Ches Vegas!

I'm gonna go to We Love Space on 28th and Hed Kandi on 27th. I propably go to Judgement Sundays on the midnight on sunday because that was a wicked night on 2007. Anyways, I'm gonna be there.

eh?

what time you going to space?!

I think I'll head about 19:00 if I don't find better things to do. I'll be there till next morning or then I'll head to Eden about midnight. Don't know yet. Last year I was in We Love@Space about 10 solid hours in a row and towards the end I started to Space out a bit.

I think I'll head about 19:00 if I don't find better things to do. I'll be there till next morning or then I'll head to Eden about midnight. Don't know yet. Last year I was in We Love@Space about 10 solid hours in a row and towards the end I started to Space out a bit.

so you are there for 5 hours?

does not really get going till 10

Back