Encanto Apts. San An : A Warning

D

DJBenson

For anybody heading out to Ibiza to stay at the Encanto Apartments in San An, be warned, they don´t take any shit here. I am currently staying at them, and we´ve had an unnecessary written warning for noise. I am here with my g/f and we don´t make any noise. The management and people on reception have been most rude to us, and others in our party since the warning was issued. Be careful, they threaten to send you home early for messing around. It´s a shame really as we´re only in week 1 of 2, and we want to come home already, they have spoilt it for us.

Thats Very Unusual M8

I Know Alot Of The Staff At Encanto !

They Have Always Been Cool With Us !

Sorry To Hear That

Well unfortunately, we have been treated appaulingly since the incident (which i must stress we were not involved in).

The night porter (who i photographed asleep on duty) threatened us with eviction, called me stupid and was very ignorant (and probably offensive, i cant speak spanish...yet).

The manager, manageress and their daughter, as well as most of the other reception staff no longer acknowledge us when we go to reception, and don´t look at us when we are speaking to them.

There are several letters of complaint going out to Thomas Cook/Sunset, as we are not the only ones to be treated like this during this week.

(picture of the porter coming soon... ;) )

great , weve just booked up to stay in these apts in september ...2 of us going , and we are anything but quiet !! SHIT

emzy said:
great , weve just booked up to stay in these apts in september ...2 of us going , and we are anything but quiet !! SHIT

Staying there in September too mate.

Ach, I'm no gonna let it bother me...

What dates you gonna be there emzy??

we fly out on the 30oth of august for two weeks, weve got a daft little studio ! wot dates you there?might cya there !! :D

Nope - looks like we'll just miss each other - I'm flying out in the evening on th 13th September - that must be a day or so after you come home!!!

This happened to me and my mate sonic last year only at the monterrey in san an bay.The staff wrote out warnings and other girls I met over there were so pissed of they moved accomodation, which was a shame.We also got told of for coming in at early hours of the morning and got dirty looks, we cud not have any visitors in our apartments even thoght they were staying in same hotel.We werent that loud and it was young and lively hotel.I wont be back here it was terrible, but hopefully the Orvay in san an are alot better.I actually had a problem like this year 2001 at the atlas apartments, no visitors and you had to tip toe around, your on holiday, not f**king school. :x

Sox123 said:
No Smoke Without Fire M8 !

You're just as ignorant as they are then!

There was a disturbance in the block oposite us, and we were sat on our balcony whilst it was happening. I stood up to see what was happening (as anyone would) and the security guard saw me, and issued me with a verbal warning.

I went down to his office to speak to him (calmly, I don't believe in shouting before talking) and he said that we had to see the manager who was possibly going to issue us with "eviction notices" (ala big brother lol).

When I tried to explain that we were not involved, he suddenly lost his ability to communicate in English, apart from being able to call me stupid, and some other ranting in Spanish.

...not that I have to justify my actions to you! (Sox123).

IBIZALISA said:
Apart from the staff what are the apartments like please?

It depends upon what you like. If you're going expecting a place to sleep, then they're ok. There's two pools, a large one near the bar/snack bar, and a small one which is nice and quiet (usually).

The cooking facilities were a little disappointing, but we ate out most nights anyway, so not a problem.

We did have problems with the maids not changing the sheets. They are supposed to service the rooms every two days, replacing towels, and sheets are changed once a week.

It's a little off the beaten track too (literally, it's up a dark dirt track/road). It takes 15-20 minutes to walk into San-An town, but there are plenty of restaraunts locally (highly recommend Marina Playa for food and excellent, friendly service).

Robo said:
sorry to hear about your bad experiences..

how is the rest of the holiday going??

It was excellent, great food, nice beaches, lovely atmosphere, and got a nice tan too!

Not feeling good now I'm home (I'm sulking!!), got home today.

Went to judgement sunday @ eden and got to meet and greet Julesy and got an autographed t-shirt (I know, I'm sad!)

glad to hear u had a great hol benson,always depressing wen u
get back home isnt it!!...not too keen on staying in these apts now
ive heard wot happend to you,security guard sounds a bit of a twat!!

DJBenson said:
It was excellent, great food, nice beaches, lovely atmosphere, and got a nice tan too!

Not feeling good now I'm home (I'm sulking!!), got home today.

Went to judgement sunday @ eden and got to meet and greet Julesy and got an autographed t-shirt (I know, I'm sad!)

glad you had a good time, some people would have let that fiasco ruin there holiday, but you didn't...

nice one

;)

Back