Elrow

21st September - do we think the crowds may have thinned out a bit by then?
Will be the husbands first time in Amnesia - don't fancy killing his vibe if it's crazy rammed so will go for balcon tickets. Are they strict on dress-code up there?

Will be the husbands first time in Amnesia - don't fancy killing his vibe if it's crazy rammed so will go for balcon tickets. Are they strict on dress-code up there?

Wont be as busy as August. I wore jeans a tshirt and trainers (Def dont wear flip flops) for the balcony, but there were a few lads with shorts up there. We found a good spot in the back righthand corner of the terrace (as you look at the stage) with a bit of space and right nxt to a bar so I didnt spend that much time on the balcony, it was nice to have the option to nip up there for a drink and 'break' for the odd 20 minutes but im not sure Id pay the extra again to be honest. Have a great time :)

Why not a week later? Closing party Elrow will be a special one, collaboration with artist Okuda. :) Just a tip.

I have been to Elrow twice and on both occasions it is just complete carnage.
Not only is it so packed but you think the inflatable's are a good idea until you are getting smacked over the head and in the face by a tree and everyone is jumping and pushing you... So you think forget this I need some quiet and then it takes you 20 minutes to get to the chill out area which of course will be packed as well

Elrow needs Privilege it out grew Space so why it moved to a club with the same capacity I do not know...

I have been to Elrow twice and on both occasions it is just complete carnage.
Not only is it so packed but you think the inflatable's are a good idea until you are getting smacked over the head and in the face by a tree and everyone is jumping and pushing you... So you think forget this I need some quiet and then it takes you 20 minutes to get to the chill out area which of course will be packed as well

Elrow needs Privilege it out grew Space so why it moved to a club with the same capacity I do not know...
Inflatables have been getting smaller and more on par with the theme.
So last year it was just huge inflatables, like airbeds and casettetape shaped squares. They were a pain in the ass for sure cause when they hit your face it actually hurts. This year it has changed to smaller inflatables that fit the theme of the night. Also, you won't get inflatables with every confetti moment anymore. Sometimes you'll get some balloons filled with confetti or a few Absolute inflatable bottles.

I know what you mean, but it has changed for the better in my experience.
With all the plastic discussion....I think the inflatables will become less and less part of the night in the coming years.

Inflatables have been getting smaller and more on par with the theme.
So last year it was just huge inflatables, like airbeds and casettetape shaped squares. They were a pain in the ass for sure cause when they hit your face it actually hurts. This year it has changed to smaller inflatables that fit the theme of the night. Also, you won't get inflatables with every confetti moment anymore. Sometimes you'll get some balloons filled with confetti or a few Absolute inflatable bottles.

I know what you mean, but it has changed for the better in my experience.
With all the plastic discussion....I think the inflatables will become less and less part of the night in the coming years.
Bit of chat about the inflatables here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-49356577

My wife and I got balcony tickets for the early September El Row last year. We spent about 20 minutes up there, had a nosey around and then went on the dance floor and left shortly before 7am

Guess it’s nice to have somewhere to escape to but other than the pinch point between the two rooms which we couldn’t find a way to avoid via the balcony (?) not sure it was worth it.

Not much in the ticket price anyway

Back