*** ElRow ***

El Row

I've never been before and a few of us want to head there after Zoo on the 18th Aug (and a shower and change of clothes obviously) Where can i get tickets and how much are they? Is it usual rules apply ie don't arrive before 2am? I would love to see the sun come up while we're there 8) Cheers

I've never been before and a few of us want to head there after Zoo on the 18th Aug (and a shower and change of clothes obviously) Where can i get tickets and how much are they? Is it usual rules apply ie don't arrive before 2am? I would love to see the sun come up while we're there 8) Cheers

Buy tickets on the island all over the place or online maybe spotlight sell them(I wouldn't know as I don't buy online). I go to clubs before 2am but it's a personal thing I haven't been to el row but would imagine by the time zoo has finished and you've had a shower and a drink or 3 to refresh you that 2am sounds a reasonable time to get to el row.
Have a good time 8)

very busy, really funny.
we unfortunately don't sell tickets for this because they reserve admission. and we don't want to sell tickets to events where our clients might not get in in the end.

Nice one, am there for the closing party on Sept 15th.

When you say they reserve admission, what's the deal there? Why would they refuse anybody?

Nice one, am there for the closing party on Sept 15th.

When you say they reserve admission, what's the deal there? Why would they refuse anybody?

basically "if we don't like your face you don't get in". that said, so far i haven't heard any people not being let in.

but still, for us as a business, it's useless to sell tickets if we don't have certainty our people get in.

give it a go. i love that party.

El Row Ibiza

Hello! :)

Anyone been to El Row @ Priviledge this year - just wanted to know if its busy and if its a decent party?

Thanks!

Was informed by a knowledgeable source, that it is one of the best Spanish nights on the Island.

We went on the 30th June. Superb night!

Still talking about it now and looking forward to next year !

Back