Elrow Summer Festival July 27th

andrewthemod_1978

elrow Town Scotland - ?We will be bringing a brand new elrow Town Festival to... SCOTLAND!???????
Get ready for the biggest party the land has ever witnessed! But which city will it be in?

The promo is very stereotypical for us in Scotland..like we only wear kilts and say oh aye the noo..really ?

Ah well...they showed the red light district and canals for Elrow Town Amsterdam.
I do find their marketing around the Town Festivals really strange though. London, Amsterdam and Antwerp were hyped up with chickens as mayors ...really dull btw. And now out of the blue...Scotland.
Thinking about visiting though :)

Perhaps we can edit this into a Elrow thread in this subforum.
I'm going to Elrow Rotterdam Friday 1st of March, Elrow Zurich in may, ElrowTown Antwerp in July.
Would be nice to have some reviews about the parties here. Still waiting for the Rotterdam line up though...

Perhaps we can edit this into a Elrow thread in this subforum.
I'm going to Elrow Rotterdam Friday 1st of March, Elrow Zurich in may, ElrowTown Antwerp in July.
Would be nice to have some reviews about the parties here. Still waiting for the Rotterdam line up though...
You are a true Elrow lover I can see. Parties in Amnesia are the best right?

I'm going to Elrow NYC in 2 weeks. I'll let you know how it was. We realy liked Elrow Ibiza last summer.
Just stumbled upon this thread again. How was NYC? Planning to do Elrow NYC in July...since I'm in the area around that date.

Oh and for your question in February (sorry!) No, Barcelona is the best. Amnesia close second.

Just stumbled upon this thread again. How was NYC? Planning to do Elrow NYC in July...since I'm in the area around that date.

Oh and for your question in February (sorry!) No, Barcelona is the best. Amnesia close second.
Barcelona, then Space, then Amnesia.

Have you been to Zurich Street Parade? We are going to that again.

Back