Elrow at Amnesia

What do you think about the line up dir saturday ? Terrace : Tini Gessler, Andres Campo, Steve Lawler, Ilario Alicante , Club Room : Richy Ahmed all Night Long. Looks like this one is more in the Harder side for Elrow. How have prevoius Partys Bern this year ?

What do you think about the line up dir saturday ? Terrace : Tini Gessler, Andres Campo, Steve Lawler, Ilario Alicante , Club Room : Richy Ahmed all Night Long. Looks like this one is more in the Harder side for Elrow. How have prevoius Partys Bern this year ?
I like the "all night long" concept in the club room. Music and vibe are always good (true dancing, not realy possible in the terrasse). Ahmed should be amazing.

horses for courses but friends who went when richy played all night long the last time (end of aug) said he was boring as f***

horses for courses but friends who went when richy played all night long the last time (end of aug) said he was boring as f***

Yep, started out ok but we left around 3:30 as we'd already hammered it a bit too hard at Ants and weren't feeling where the set had gone (terrace was a joke couldn't even get up the slope to get in so gave up on it).

Terrace looks solid, Lawler played a great set when we saw him in June @ Elrow - get VIP though as finding space in the terrace is a real issue until 5-6am.

Yep, started out ok but we left around 3:30 as we'd already hammered it a bit too hard at Ants and weren't feeling where the set had gone (terrace was a joke couldn't even get up the slope to get in so gave up on it).

Terrace looks solid, Lawler played a great set when we saw him in June @ Elrow - get VIP though as finding space in the terrace is a real issue until 5-6am.
It's all a question of taste I guess, cause Lawler was shit when we went this year in August (club room). He was also shit last year (Terrasse).

It's all a question of taste I guess, cause Lawler was shit when we went this year in August (club room). He was also shit last year (Terrasse).
Unfortunately it really depends what club/night he plays in now a days. His marathon WLS, lights out & Harlem sets are still up there in my top nights.
That was back 15 plus years though.. ;)

Last edited:
Back