ello

Can someone please post some new, original (and amusing) on stuff Spotlight. It's becoming a little like UK TV Gold or Viz. Good stuff the first 12 times round but now repeated ad neauseum so often you're tempted to cut of your own arse for something interesting to do at work. ;)

By the way, I've a couple of Ibiza related questions :

1) How much money will I require for 1 week in San An ?

2) Can I take camera's into clubs

3) How easy is it to pull

4) Where hsa DJ Biff gone ??

If I were you I'd be careful what I said about UK Gold. It's repetitive output of Dads Army episodes is far superior to the continual droning of the chattering classes here. Now as I come to think about it, with Drew, Buckley and Rustywoo, it is a bit like Dads Army.
The answers to your questions are
1. €350
2. No
3. Dead easy
4. No idea.

ciao

Djb

If I were you I'd be careful what I said about UK Gold. It's repetitive output of Dads Army episodes is far superior to the continual droning of the chattering classes here. Now as I come to think about it, with Drew, Buckley and Rustywoo, it is a bit like Dads Army.

Djb

Euerika. all this talk of the chattering classes has made me come up with a new zany thread idea - Which member of Dad's Army, Allo allo (or another equally **** sitcom) are folk off Spotlight most like :

Me?? I'm a little like camp, cafe owner Rene in that I find the continuing advance on the holiday destinations of Europe (and associated towel laying) of the Arryan race (that's Germans for the chattering folk amongst us) as a cause of mild concern and (black humour style) amusment. Plus I'm all for jokes involving amusingly titled paintings, sausages that looks like cocks, waitresses in suspenders and the French resistance.

Back