Electroclash nights

Clara

Does anyone know if there are any nights in Ibiza which play electroclash (I hate that phrase!) stuff? By that I'm meaning the whole International Deejays/Kitty Yo type stuff.

kitten's head said:
Does anyone know if there are any nights in Ibiza which play electroclash (I hate that phrase!) stuff? By that I'm meaning the whole International Deejays/Kitty Yo type stuff.
hmmm dear, i remembered that sven played some electro stuff at the end of the final party, he also dropped vitalic - poney ep, but, i dunno. ibiza is more housey than techno so we got to search, maybe if i can have the chance to hit some decks, it will be with great pleasure end with lots of gigolo ;o)

That Vitalic ep is amazing-when they play it at the clubs in Glasgow everyone just goes insane (more so than usual! :eek: )

I take it you go to the fuse quite a bit then? I've always wanted to go there myself, maybe one day...

kitten's head said:
That Vitalic ep is amazing-when they play it at the clubs in Glasgow everyone just goes insane (more so than usual! :eek: )

I take it you go to the fuse quite a bit then? I've always wanted to go there myself, maybe one day...
well i'm just listening to one set of my favourite dj pierre, why don't you come and pay us a visit ? regularly i talk with people from scotland, england, ... meet europe and best quality techno @ fuse. :)

Back