El Weekend

Morbyd

Already Thursday. I love short weeks after Monday bank holidays :)

So, what's on tap this weekend?

Friday - Likely start at the pub, then possibly Izvestia Hall for Orbital (although the tickets are overpriced and I just saw them in July) and/or some bar hopping and later Solyanka for Jacques Renault.

Saturday - Need to work on music but might go visit this one museum exhibit I've been wanting to see. At night - Arma17 for Get Physical with MANDY, et. al.

Sunday - Hopefully work on music, watch football

Fri- Trip to Ikea in the day. Working night shift
Sat- Working night shift
Sun- Working night shift

Will try to get to the gym when I get up each day hopefully:confused:

Mon- Maybe a small snifter of vino?

going to a hen doo tomorrow night...yip i did type that correct a hen doo, one of the girls i work with is getting hitched next month.

me & a couple other guys have got honorary invites (shes had her real hen night, this is more a night out for the women at work so will be a bit more subdued compared to her antics from newcastle which i've heard about:eek:....i am very intrigued by the prospect though and this insight into the hidden world of ladies on a hen.

i expect to be shocked and appalled at some of the revelations:lol::lol::twisted::p

Nada other than buying house stuff: dining table, bedside drawers.

Haven't drunk alcohol since topping 50 pints on last week's stag weekend in Brno and intend on a teetotal weekend

I leave my job here in Chester for good on Friday and I will dive straight into unemployment by jumping on a train to London and going to my first ever Trance Sanctuary. Daniel Kandi, Estiva and Signum are DJing. Very professional and conscientious, I think.

Actually got a pretty smert weekend lined up,

Harri and Dom on Friday
then ALFOS on Saturday (Olly shall be in attendance :lol:)

Already Thursday. I love short weeks after Monday bank holidays :)

So, what's on tap this weekend?

Friday - Likely start at the pub, then possibly Izvestia Hall for Orbital (although the tickets are overpriced and I just saw them in July) and/or some bar hopping and later Solyanka for Jacques Renault.

Saturday - Need to work on music but might go visit this one museum exhibit I've been wanting to see. At night - Arma17 for Get Physical with MANDY, et. al.

Sunday - Hopefully work on music, watch football

how much are tickets?? i'm seeing them on saturday and the ticket was £32!!!!! :x:spank:

Tonight - Finally move out of the house that I'm STILL sharing with the ex girlfriend. It's only taken 5 miserable weeks to organise, and it's been hell.

Tomorrow - return to do a final check of the house and move anything out that I miss tonight. Probably kitchen stuff. Head immediately to the pub once that is achieved, and celebrate.

Saturday - up early, 9.30am train into Southampton, and straight into one of the Wetherspoons for the world's greatest hangover cure - a £4 breakfast and several pints of cheap lager/cider. Then on to a much nicer pub, more beers, then to St Mary's to watch the mighty Saints get comprehensively beaten. Again. Probably. Attempt to go home early to recover sufficiently for:

Sunday - up at 5.50am for a 12 hour day at work. Grim, but well worth the money.

I'm going to my first ever Trance Sanctuary. Daniel Kandi, Estiva and Signum are DJing. Very professional and conscientious, I think.

Trance Sanctuary seem to be making all the right kind of noises. I like the way their going about things on social media especially.

Was tempted to check-out their last party, but this has caught my interest as well. Shame in falls on a weekend where there are so many other great parties too. In truth, I can't afford to go to any of them! Sigh.

Actually got a pretty smert weekend lined up,

Harri and Dom on Friday
then ALFOS on Saturday (Olly shall be in attendance :lol:)
my original plan before this hen night i have to attend, was ALFOS edinburgh friday, crash at mates, then dundee on the saturday night.

checking out ALFOS in dundee i thought mighve been interesting, new venue / crowd etc from the previous glasgow /edinburgh ones ive been too.. never been out clubbing in dundee either.

couple of my pals are coming down from aberdeen to edinburgh, and still doing the double header though.

it is funny, sean johnston was saying on facebook how amazing he thought the last glasgow one was, how they should've recorded it..for me personally i thought it was (despite still being a great night) a bit below the previous ones, choice of tunes / higher bpms going away from the way ALFOS was when it first started (certainly in glasgow)...the switch to the friday nights i think has spurred this on.

You should definitely check out the rooms sometime. Its a great wee club and people are sound. Its about the only thing that keeps me in Dundee tbh.

Tonight - Finally move out of the house that I'm STILL sharing with the ex girlfriend. It's only taken 5 miserable weeks to organise, and it's been hell.

Freedom beckons 8) .. everything comes to he who waits :twisted: Last time a girlfriend moved out ( yes it was that way round :lol: ) I went a bit manic with the sheer liberation of it. Haven't let any move in with me since :spank:

how much are tickets?? i'm seeing them on saturday and the ticket was £32!!!!! :x:spank:
£50! Think I'll give it a miss, actually.

Yep... been out drinking tonight. 3 bars/clubs. Only mildly entertaining. Going to bed at 4am and have a doctor's appointment at 10:30!

You should definitely check out the rooms sometime. Its a great wee club and people are sound. Its about the only thing that keeps me in Dundee tbh.
yip, heard its decent, been meaning to come up for one of the headway nights as well as i know one of the guys who runs it.

Fri - back to the folks in Blackpool for the weekend with the fiance
Sat - Blackpool vs Bolton, proper derby and new managers for both side. Should be interesting to say the least. Bonfire party at night with family and friends
Sun- nurse a hangover.

92p a pint.

I had the flu when I flew out, felt fine while I was there :)lol:) and almost died when I got home:spank:

Wow. When we went earlier in the Millenium (03/04??) it was about 35p a pint in the beer halls:(

We were getting 45ck to the pound though:)

Happy times.

Back