El Weekend Thread

Hibernating still.

Tonight still being beaten black and blue by the kids whilst attempting to watch TV. This will continue most of weekend.

Tomorrow - going to see The Wiggles at the cinema with the kids in the morning - whoopee. Rest of day/wknd argue with missus about my upcoming possible jolly up to Dallas, buy her shoes/take her dinner/ delete where applicable to shut her up.

Sunday - watch Ham get rolled over at Villa. Rest of day catch up on Sky plus programmes.

I can't reveal what I'm doing this weekend. Sorry.

NEXT :arrow:
ok. well I look forward to not hearing your non report
on the plans you can't reveal.

2yopbbt.jpg

How can you possibly envy someone moving house? It's probably one of the worst tasks to do in life.

Fair enough being envious of their new house once they've moved in.

Gotta keep your eyes ont he prize! :D

It's not really that stressful - I'm doing my best to make it so, but entirely surviving at this stage :lol: Just a pain in the arse as I think I'd be in there by now if it wasn't for the snow.

weekend with a cold and MW2 on Xbox...

anyone want to do a spot of virtual warefare? - Gamertag DJ Chewie

:oops:

:lol::lol::lol:
see what happens when I am away..... you are a hive of activity lol
have you run out of random 5 year old estern eurpoeans to play or are they all beating you ......;)

My weekend is being spent in Hong Kong mainly working and a bit of shopping too :lol:

Friday - resisted temptation. 2 diet cokes at the local and home for one eye on rubbish TV the other on a good book. Lack of booze is leaving me way too energetic and I rally couldn't sleep last night. Took a couple of over the counter sleeping tablets and finally dropped off about 3.

Sat - Football match called off again!:evil: Playing five-a-side on astro to keep us fit instead. No plans after that. The lads will probably go to the pub so I may pop along for an orange squash.

Sun - Run. No other plans. Better check what footy is on....

I had a 3 day weekend although it still felt like 2 days :confused:

Was the BFs boyfriend so went out for lunch Fri and then had drinks with friends in evening, Saturday had a party at boss house (I made the elite list :lol:) but got lost on the way trying to find Broxbourne and ended up in a argument over who was more clued up on the M25 :oops:, Sunday chilled with a roast dinner at BFs house.

Thanks for the tip about the stress to do with moving out, we havent even got an exchange date yet or completed and its been nothing but stress stress stress, our sols need to pull their fingers out :(

Back